Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Thanks for the love everyone...appreciate it for real!

Dudes waiting on the UPS email....don't worry...remember all the orders he took? He has to ship every pair...he said he's going in order by who paid first...so you'll get your email sooner or later.

Only store in orlando fl gettin theses r footaction at florida mall... 16 pairs ONLY... At 7pm there givin out tickets so u could pick ur pair up at 9am tomorrow...

For the Sneaker_ST tracking info, can you see a tracking # if you log into paypal then look at payments sent?

I dont have access to my paypal email address anymore(stupid school shut down my inbox last week)....

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
these are gonna fly and theres gonna be mayhem.... 
devil.gif
...yes there will be!

...i see the salt is already being poured, isn't it a bit too early for that? get out and do work!
smokin.gif

Whats good with the camp outs in nyc. these are gonna be all over. I can't see me sleeping in the streets for an easy cop.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by stand4something

hows the line looking at FL on 34th?, bout to head down there now..

60 + last i heard... 
thanks bro, shouldnt go past 100 tonight, they gettin more shipments tommorow and tuesday, ill be down there in a few though...

Just got a call from my coworker, sed that the line is long for FL and at FTA they givin out reserve tickets. Im meetin her at 11, yes her she wears foams and her feet are big enough.

29wlnyq.gif

lol na she cool ppl tho, abt the tickets, she said they were givin them out but they stopped, they gonna give em out again soon, she said FTA and FTL are getting hectic, n its only 6 30, imma meet her at 8-9ish. Any NTkers goin? Have a mini summit? lol

ill be there around 9, hopefully i get a ticket, this is gonna be my first campout since steel X's, i didnt even camp for jams, smh, they really messed up my routine by not shipping to mom and pops..

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks for the love everyone...appreciate it for real!

Dudes waiting on the UPS email....don't worry...remember all the orders he took? He has to ship every pair...he said he's going in order by who paid first...so you'll get your email sooner or later.

True, but I figured that since I received the email telling me that he shipped my package, that I would of also received a tracking number in the email or shortly after..
nerd.gif

I couldn't get a connect I know to hold a pair for me!!!

Will be out there tomorow. I hope I don't get to drunk I can't wake up in time

Fooaction at the Florida mall is completely out of these shoes!!!!!!!!don't even bother wasting your time. They got an extremely limited amount.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Only store in orlando fl gettin theses r footaction at florida mall... 16 pairs ONLY... At 7pm there givin out tickets so u could pick ur pair up at 9am tomorrow...
someone from Orlando didn't want to tell me where he was getting his pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he's just salty cuz he's not getting any period
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by deadgame23

MY CONNECT CAME THRU!!! Foams on deck.....

For what you're selling those shoes for, I hope they fall off the back of the truck.

Simple typo; too excited to hear the good news

For the record home boy, no one has a gun to your head!!!! That's what the "OBO" is there for. I'm always negotiable.

"Hurry up and buy".....

I don't think you should have a problem going to your nearest FTL or DTLR.

I don't think Shoe City or FA got them in yet.

hey guys i was wondering does anyone of yall know what time they drop on NDC?....i want to get them for my boyfriend for vday and myself

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

MY CONNECT CAME THRU!!! Foams on deck.....

For what you're selling those shoes for, I hope they fall off the back of the truck.

Simple typo; too excited to hear the good news

For the record home boy, no one has a gun to your head!!!! That's what the "OBO" is there for. I'm always negotiable.

"Hurry up and buy".....
ill give you $201
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom