Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^ o hell no dats quiet LMAO.....

i heard nothing about HOH giving out wristbands, i heard Niketown did but not HOH... can anyone confirm??

smh.gif
...the foolery nyc dudes commit....for a shoe...
smh.gif

The sneaker camp out/line up has become a subculture in its own right.

If it's snowing out there, that's just craziness though.

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by HatchMo

So is it for sure that only NDC is the only online spot or will eastbay/footlocker/footaction have these?
this ?
only champs.com is gonna have them, heard zappos.com too 
COOL..... 
anyway. whats up with NDC, need the info

12am-3am est

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Footlocker on 34th line is backed to the D train
Damn that is deep, how bad is that line compared to the space jams release?? i plan on shooting over to fordham at around 4 or 5 am like i did with the jams and that wasnt too bad and space jams were way more hyped than these foams.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^ o hell no dats quiet LMAO.....

i heard nothing about HOH giving out wristbands, i heard Niketown did but not HOH... can anyone confirm??

Think about it fam, its hoh. there would have been a line out there since last night. they caught so much static from the 28th pct after that pearl release. they had to do something civilized this time around

Originally Posted by clearsole23

So do I still have a chance to got from ftl on 34th st? I don't get off work until 10
all depends on the # of pairs the store is getting..

''IF'' theyre getting anywhere near the amount footaction has, which the manager said was 400..u have a chance..

Backed up to the train sounds bad, but thats not 300 or 400 people.

what the $%^& do they go by EST or PST i've heard both a hundred times. think im gonna order one pair off NDC and try to cop one pair with some leg work in the morning. Win/Win

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by clearsole23

So do I still have a chance to got from ftl on 34th st? I don't get off work until 10
all depends on the # of pairs the store is getting..

''IF'' theyre getting anywhere near the amount footaction has, which the manager said was 400..u have a chance..

Backed up to the train sounds bad, but thats not 300 or 400 people.

backed up to the train is 500+ people

the d train is all the way down the block

Back
Top Bottom