Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Lmao @ SPEND175 for free shipping.
roll.gif

Didn't realize I got my "shipped" email from sneaker_st...
pimp.gif
...still will grind it out tomorrow morning...will ask my dude to post pics if he could from fa 34th

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

Eggplants...Here I come

nah this isnt hype for me, i acually LIKE these.

f it im payin over retail w/e like i said i dont buy a lot of kicks these days.

pic made me want em more

Sorry for the double post the way you guys are talking it sounds pointless to leave. Originally my cousin was supposed to get my pairs but his ftl on 34th across from forever 21 didn't get the whole shipment they only got 72 pairs and there not letting employee's cop more than 1 pair and tomorrow I work 5am - 5pm so I'm screwed

balloon, get 2 pairs , then you can wear the first pair hard because you know you got another pair waiting. Foams are built like tanks

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Sorry for the double post the way you guys are talking it sounds pointless to leave. Originally my cousin was supposed to get my pairs but his ftl on 34th across from forever 21 didn't get the whole shipment they only got 72 pairs and there not letting employee's cop more than 1 pair and tomorrow I work 5am - 5pm so I'm screwed

what time this footlocker opening?

Guys check your footlockers. I called 3 stores today and out of all three one of them said they will be carrying them tomorrow and will be opening at normal time. I don't think foamposites will be as big here in Tri-State as they are in DMV so the footlockers are opening normally tomorrow. Finishline is going to do midnight opening on AJ2010 tho
eyes.gif

Keep checking and be vigilant guys its a sloppy release but there will be some foamposite copper's out tomorrow just depends on weather you'll get em or not.

Back
Top Bottom