Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Damn fa look like the million man march
smh.gif

laugh.gif
mini summit over there
nerd.gif

Everyone asking about NDC there's no set time, they will be on there at a random time. They were getting better with putting them up at exactly 12:00 but the motorsports had people hittin F5 until 8:00. And anything over $175 will get you free shipping.

foamposites fit so much better then XIs, but I say 00 sp XIs >>> coppers. The c/w is much more cleaner

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeezy's>>> Foams
GR a yeezy and see what would happen to it
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 seriously, yeezys? you came here with that @%%$#%$%? Say flightposite, say Jordan 11-14, %#+@ say uptempo's, but don't come in here with that bull.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ipitomi

exactly 2000 Space Jams over coppers......but coppers over 2009 Jams
nah, i had 2000 space jams and i wouldn't put em over royal, eggplant, coppers, all black penny foamposites.....
definately not over royals or eggplants.  but 2000 spacejams > coppers all day.  regardless.... i will be scooping coppers
laugh.gif
im surprised no one has brought up retro quality on these.  theyre pretty good on eggplants but i feel like its not molding to the shape of my foot like the older ones were.

hahahaha at Yeezy>>>>> foamz come on rookie u have got to come harder than that. could've had some arguments saying some jays could compare but u had to state a overly hped shoe and compare it to over a decade of greatness.. don't worry we forgive u lol
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

foamposites fit so much better then XIs, but I say 00 sp XIs >>> coppers. The c/w is much more cleaner

All Foams > any XI.

Cause you can wear your foams hard, and they still look fresh. XI's are busted after 5 wears.

I don't think NDC is posting these
smh.gif

the line is deep at 34th.

my boy iHust1e took this pic.

has to be around 300 people.

luckily we got wristbands. #141 and #142.  but that might not even be guaranteed. their relining people up due to their numbers. its mayhem.

34thstlinef7046.jpg

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

If it comes down to the first set of retro xi's than I have to take them over the foams (coppers at least, royals I'd really have to think about). The quality on my cool grey xi's from back in the day was straight 
pimp.gif
. But you really can't compare shoes from 10 years ago to shoes that came out this year. Being that the quality on foams is much closer to orig release than xi's I'll take foams over 09' jams but I will agree with you, First retro xi's over pretty much anything (although I'd rather ball in flights or xiv's).

My dude in the midst of it sent a couple pics but I can't upload....sk ftl...but it looked bad so I can imagine what footlocker look like...and to the dude talkin bout the D is mad deep from the footlocker, you are completely wrong sir...it maybe 150-200 people line from the station but an avenue block? What 34th st you talking bout?

sneaker st shipped mine out today, i cant wait to get them. im glad i don't have

to stress out over these and wait in line or on my laptop wondering if i'll even get them or not,

although i might check out ndc to see how quick they sell out. big ups to sneaker st for all the updates,

i'll defanitely do bussiness with you again

Back
Top Bottom