Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by khmerster

does anyone have a link for NDC so i can be ready.. lol
NDC not gonna have em

just go to bed an get up early

NDC WILL NOT HAVE THEM

lols my boy isnt even a big sneaker guy the only decent heat he got are the cactus foams nd he deadass predicts riots 4 the coppers 2mm based on wat he has seen.
ive over heard about 4 different random dudes in the train callin there spots tryna secure a pair of coppers.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Footlocker on 34th line is backed to the D train

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IF ANYBODY HAS BEEN TO FL ON 34ST KNOWS THATS A LONGGGGGGGG !+* LINE THATS LIKE A AVE AND A HALF....... 1 AVE EQUALS 2 CITY BLOCKS  CRAZYYYYYY!!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by krs1demian

got shoes wrote:
krs1demian wrote:
anything for those of us trying to cop on NDC?

i think everybody will try.

Damn i hope not. I need a chance....
Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by krs1demian

anything for those of us trying to cop on NDC?

they will be up at 1:11 AM
because 1 =/= 1 cent =/= Penny.... 
^^ for real? you think that they will do it like that??

Um, I think he's joking.   Talked to a rep this eve and he said they would be up on NDC around 12:15am EST.

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Footlocker on 34th line is backed to the D train

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IF ANYBODY HAS BEEN TO FL ON 34ST KNOWS THATS A LONGGGGGGGG !+* LINE THATS LIKE A AVE AND A HALF....... 1 AVE EQUALS 2 CITY BLOCKS  CRAZYYYYYY!!!
sick.gif

pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ipitomi

exactly 2000 Space Jams over coppers......but coppers over 2009 Jams
nah, i had 2000 space jams and i wouldn't put em over royal, eggplant, coppers, all black penny foamposites.....

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I'm so surprised nobody has posted pics of lines/campouts. Guess it's too cold for them to take their hands out their pockets.

Im wonderin how HOHLA is lookin like right now, I was plannin on headin out there but my job kept me late
mad.gif

i was gonna go tonight, but i have to try my luck early in the morning 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

I'm so surprised nobody has posted pics of lines/campouts. Guess it's too cold for them to take their hands out their pockets.

this is what i wanna see, i remember a pic in the 2009 Space Jam thread that was ridiculous, i doubt any lines will be that deep for this release though

i might go to hohla early tomorrow also, but hopefully ndc comes thru...
although, wuts the deal with a few posts back sayin ndc will not have them?  he tryin to keep all the shoes to himself!

Originally Posted by SC415

Yeezy's>>> Foams

Oowwwwww

Bay area what's good?! Ill be out at ntsf
LMAO you can't be serious. A hypebeast $#$#@+%@ sneaker that although classified as a basketball sneaker isn't  good for ball is better than one of the top 3 sneakers for balling of all time? 
eyes.gif
 If you want to argue the yeezy looks better I wouldn't argue although I think the foam looks nicer....but in general yeezys over foams? Foams up there with flightposite 1-3 and the jordan xiv as best ball shoes ever. Your either on that crackpipe or your the definition of a hypebeast. 

Back
Top Bottom