Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by d1ner0

whAts good with the swoosh team and also for ny peoples hoh supposedly got 1800 pairs and other big footlockers and 34th street got about 700 pairs just for everyone to have a better piece of mind

i keep hearing diffrent numbers of how many pairs footlocker got and hoh got but what are the true number of pairs

2500 for nyc hoh
1000 for fl 34th

whAts good with the swoosh team and also for ny peoples hoh supposedly got 1800 pairs and other big footlockers and 34th street got about 700 pairs just for everyone to have a better piece of mind

i keep hearing diffrent numbers of how many pairs footlocker got and hoh got but what are the true number of pairs

Dont think anyone knows for sure. 

if HOH got 1800, they should just change their name to House of Foams and stop selling anything else...that number is preposterous

Man I'm at this girl's house right now, and I gotta leave soon her parents are about to come home
mad.gif
These %*%%$ are gonna be gone by the time I'm home. No pedo either I'm 21 she's 20
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by stackabills

Originally Posted by RetroKing231

stackabills wrote:

I swear I hate Nike for this....I've got a party I need to hit up.
Better cancel them plans tonight f'n round with NDC......smh

I'm gonna give em about another 30min. If they ain't up by that time I gotta go....I refuse to let these shoes ruin this possibly epic night.
go hit up that party, don't let these ruin your night. you don't want to miss out on

a great party over a pair of kicks, you might not even get an order thru in time then

you'll really regret it

Originally Posted by air max 87

unless i see a picture of a manifest list i dont trust anyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its been from 400 - 1800 pairs......

dont sleep people, you will regret it, and you will overpay down the line.... 

THIS

i keep seing sneaker st giving updates but i ordered mines from soles and i aint hearing or seeing no pics, im gon need you to say something baby, say say something baby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

2500 for nyc hoh
1000 for fl 34th
waiting for somebody to hit the 'over 9000' cue
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom