Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

everyone go to bed
tongue.gif

why not just @#*%$*! post em, im getting tired forreal. This is my only shot at paying retail though, not a single store in dayton/cincy got these.

whAts good with the swoosh team and also for ny peoples hoh supposedly got 1800 pairs and other big footlockers and 34th street got about 700 pairs just for everyone to have a better piece of mind

this is lame, for such a ugly dog s#@$ color way too...im just coppin to flip

instead of "copper" they should just released another dark color way like the all blacks with a clear bottom or somethin, or the royals again..

Well I finally got to see these in person....yeah the pictures don't do this shoe any justice. They look different in person. Keep in mind I was in the stockroom where the lighting is dimmer but the shoe is really nice. The copper actually is almost like the PS foams "BP" did just a tad brighter. I really think Nike does look at what BP designs and then runs with it lol.

Anyways, can't wait to get mines, but I'mma go a half size up and get a 8.5 instead of an 8. I don't wear my shoes like that so it always feels like the first time wearing them each time so it takes a long time for the foam to mold to my feet. Hope everyone is able to pick up a pair that wants one.

Last year when the eggplants dropped, a lot of us stayed up for like 10-12hrs, didn't pop up on ndc til Saturday afternoon, wa

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

everyone go to bed
tongue.gif

ya everyone go to bed! leave it all for us Westcoasters lol your stores are already getting a shiiiiii-load. it evens it out
wink.gif

Damn, wish I was on a computer.

Well, I tried. Time to puff some purp and see how the night goes.

Good luck everyone

Originally Posted by RetroKing231

stackabills wrote:

I swear I hate Nike for this....I've got a party I need to hit up.
Better cancel them plans tonight f'n round with NDC......smh

I'm gonna give em about another 30min. If they ain't up by that time I gotta go....I refuse to let these shoes ruin this possibly epic night.

Originally Posted by d1ner0

whAts good with the swoosh team and also for ny peoples hoh supposedly got 1800 pairs and other big footlockers and 34th street got about 700 pairs just for everyone to have a better piece of mind
if those numbers are correct that is insane....

i keep hearing diffrent numbers of how many pairs footlocker got and hoh got but what are the true number of pairs

footlocker 42nd i believe with the picture in here that had 300 people they have 700 pairs....hoh has about 1800 from what i was told... and nike town got like 300

unless i see a picture of a manifest list i dont trust anyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its been from 400 - 1800 pairs......

dont sleep people, you will regret it, and you will overpay down the line.... 

It was wierd bc when I went to the website all there was were size 18s, I have no clue if these actually went on sale. And NDC is killing me with this being on hold stuff

Back
Top Bottom