Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Damn you 20 min hold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mad.gif
laugh.gif

!!!...just spoke to a Nike CSR and they are claiming that they went up around 11:30pm CST last night and sold out in 15 minutes...

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

woke up 7:30 est. standar time...got 2 mall @ about 7:40...drove around the mall 4 about 5min...parked went in bought and left @ 7:52...got home @ 8:05...logged in 2 niketalk...now back 2 sleep...no ines no hassle love gotta love the dmv!!!

where in DMV you at!?!?!!?

im on hold n i have the phone on speaker, n everytime the "facts" come on it freaks the hell outta me cuz im half way asleep lol.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

woke up 7:30 est. standar time...got 2 mall @ about 7:40...drove around the mall 4 about 5min...parked went in bought and left @ 7:52...got home @ 8:05...logged in 2 niketalk...now back 2 sleep...no ines no hassle love gotta love the dmv!!!

where in DMV you at!?!?!!?

about 5-10min from pg mall

I randomly just woke up. I guess I'll be heading down to Niketown Seattle to see how long that 5 people line has stretched out to be :tongue:

i just realized im on the phone on hold and have 2 laptops in front me refreshing pages at the same time lol

W T F ........authentic727...u can't be serious...9 pm pst....nothing ever showed..sz 9 and that's it. ....

The thing I wanna know 9pm pst till 218am...it takes them that long to have the computer programed to say out of stock..come on now!!! 

WOW!!!
Just got through to a representative and she talkin bout they either sold out or haven't dropped and to call back and keep refreshing....how the hell does nike not even know when their own products are releasing
mad.gif

Can't be true. You had a whole thread staring at NDC all night. Including 9PM CST. I know I was and would have put the word out. Something isn't right

Back
Top Bottom