Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

So I just got to fa by me...mad dudes out here
smh.gif
...I wouldn't have thought it would be like this, but +%$*+% thirsty...oh well I'm good, got my ticket...will update later

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

or haven't dropped and to call back and keep refreshing....how the hell does nike not even know when their own products are releasing
mad.gif

Im pissed... i been posted online since 830.. they didnt not drop yet. i swear.

NIKE is on that BS for sure.

11:35 went up sold out in 11 minutes

dude sounded like he just woke up, talking bout they sold out quick and how he couldn't even get his size
smh.gif
NDC FTMFL

This is plain stupid .... nike and their damn release schedules all over the place.

Whoever is on hold...for real....get off..you're wasting ur time trying to call in. The lady said they are sold out and sold 9pm pst. They never got them seriously. Dude waste! Fail.

Just got off the phone, the lady said THEY HAVE NO INFORMATION ABOUT THEM OR WHEN THEY WILL RELEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also said the best thing to do is refresh the browser. ALso said they know as much info on this release as the consumers do!!!!!!! NDC FTL

WOW. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NDC TOO AND THEY SAID THEY WENT UP AND SOLD OUT IN 15 MINUTES. I TOLD HER SHE WAS A LIAR. SHE PAUSED AND SAID THAT WAS THE INFO SHE WAS GIVEN TO TELL CALLERS AND SHE APOLOGIZES.

Arrived at my spot early and I'm the only one here.. Ppl
in NC r lookn for these but I'm at a spot that nobody woulda imagined they'd be at... Damn they lookn gd from the display case

Yeah, just got off the phone with Nike CS rep and said the same thing...then she asked me for my size and checked Niketowns for availability and gave me NT Chi's number for my size
laugh.gif
.~

Considering the fact the nike sent the large retailers most of the stock...i can see why they had very few on NDC...IF THEY EVEN DID RELEASE AND SOLD OUT LIKE IM HEARING

Back
Top Bottom