Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

pimp.gif
0b5365bc4f74029402816eee2ed9e83f02ff3778.pjpg
0b21604501086e23ef6ca4eb3440a14df5585c02.pjpg
got mines yeturday from expressions boston these are nice sorry no tagged pics

Woke up around 8:30, got to the Footlocker Downtown Brooklyn and saw there were 6 (YES, 6) people on line
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

They let 2 people in at a time, got my pair and kept it moving.

Also got my Crewneck in today,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up at the local FL...SpoiledFeet gets his 13, Airuphere23 let me know about your 11, krs1demian let me know about your 11.  Do the math, that leaves a 10.5 and a 12 up for grabs.  I am not selling for profit, just hooking up....at my cost.  If you need a 10.5 or 12 let me know.  Trying to ship all these out this afternoon.

I was on my way to NTLA and decided to check NDC on my phone while waiting at McD's drive-thru...Copped and eating my McD breakfast at home...
smile.gif

BTW, these feel tight to me. I'd go .5 size up. Fit like Kobe V's. My Royal Foam Pro B's are HUGE on me, compared to these.

Man this pisses me off. 9pm-5am refresh...9pm-10pm on the phone and dude doesn't know why these aren't up yet. 5am call get in 514am and lady says they already sold them at 9pm....come on now! Get your stories str8. If you haven't sold them yet, you really need to find out b4 you start your day. I give up and go to sleep 530-650 and get back home to turn on the computer after showering ready to head out to local spots and I see this now. WEAK!

I am gonna be like an old lady complaining about service. This just ain't right.

smh bastards @ FL on main st., flushing soldout w/o even tellin ppl that they were open w/ the gate like 4 ft off the ground. Had me & my boy waitin outside thinkin they were going 2 open while they were sellin pairs. I hate when store pull snake business.

Originally Posted by prattn33

Picked up at the local FL...SpoiledFeet gets his 13, Airuphere23 let me know about your 11, krs1demian let me know about your 11.  Do the math, that leaves a 10.5 and a 12 up for grabs.  I am not selling for profit, just hooking up....at my cost.  If you need a 10.5 or 12 let me know.  Trying to ship all these out this afternoon.
We need more like you on NT

Originally Posted by iamlegend

thanks guys for heads up but why does nike charge sales tax. I dont have a niketown in florida or anything that resembles something nike owns so how do they apply sales tax. I thought you could only charge tax if you had a brick mortar location in the state. Just curious
plenty of outlets in florida.

laugh.gif
xilegacy wrote:

Originally Posted by iamlegend

thanks guys for heads up but why does nike charge sales tax. I dont have a niketown in florida or anything that resembles something nike owns so how do they apply sales tax. I thought you could only charge tax if you had a brick mortar location in the state. Just curious
plenty of outlets in florida.

Lol, ever heard of Niketown Miami?

Yea I did notice these all fit a little tight. Even 11 feels like a 10. Some how I'll make it work though

Wow, some of you guys killed it with the discount. Good find guys, wish I had a connect.

$120 for some Foamposite One is a steal.

Back
Top Bottom