Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Hugo

who wore their foamposite ones(any cw) to go cop today?
nerd.gif

i did.
cactus ones
pimp.gif

CHICAGO heads...Snyx on Madison and Pulaski had a FSR of the coppers left as of 12 noon. 773-826-6980 and ask for Andy, dude was mad cool. Walked right in and out for my pair. No line and they had everything ready like they knew I was coming.

It was an added bonus that they didnt throw on any of their own tax and you never know he may do phone orders as well, because he definitely showed love for NT'ers

yea i might be able to return them but i dont want to go through that because the manager was nice enough to let me buy 2 and hold 2 for me he didnt have to do that for me and he wasnt even suppose to be letting people buy 2 at a time so im not going to take them back just sale them...

Originally Posted by solezprogression

A bunch of places in the DMV actually sold out today. I never would have expected that.
my man said PG plaza got ate up but Wheaton is still alive for the time being... that wont last much longer once the fiends figure out pg is dead

I wore my cactus ones they was selling the worth every penny tee , boston and orioles copper fitted at DTLR

sweet, btw i wore the eggplants.

edit
Dang PG is dead? i heard from every store they had sooo many sizes left, but it was around 1pm.

all these Coppers. nice to see people getting their pair(s)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

easy cop I see, which is always a plus
pimp.gif

FYI- HOHNY is NOT sold out. they have scattered sizes left.

Okay since I see most people were able to cop themselves a pair just like I did, its time to see what to wear with them. Has anyone gotten any hot gear to go with the Copper Foams?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

can anybody tell me what the hell happened in Houston today??? How did such a big city get nothing????
Hectic...

both HOH sold out within an hour of opening up...

i heard some other malls got them but in limited quantities as they say...

but HOH Galleria had a restock around noon time and thats when i got my pair.

man the hassle to get these shoes is one i will never go through again.

wow

the little mom and pop stores in nyc got the raw end of the stick

looks like every major retailer got these and then some

i hope more releases end up like this

because lets face it when you buy from these hole in the wall shops even if they been around for ever they always end up screwing the customer on the price and then you have to scramble for the shoes if you dont wannna pay there price

if you ask me nike did this release the correct way

and i guess the delay was getting the shoes to the major store big retail stores atleast it looks that way in nyc

and dont forget there was alot of sizes up on nike.com this morning for a good half an hour

Anyone else looking for a size?

I'm gonna try going through my spot and see if I could swoop up what's left. My spot only has 9.5, 10.5, 11, and 12 left.

I'll cop any of them for you guys for 265 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom