Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

wow

the little mom and pop stores in nyc got the raw end of the stick

looks like every major retailer got these and then some

i hope more releases end up like this

because lets face it when you buy from these hole in the wall shops even if they been around for ever they always end up screwing the customer on the price and then you have to scramble for the shoes if you dont wannna pay there price

if you ask me nike did this release the correct way

and i guess the delay was getting the shoes to the major store big retail stores atleast it looks that way in nyc

and dont forget there was alot of sizes up on nike.com this morning for a good half an hour
thats effed up to make the assumption small stores spend money in your community and not all boutiques and independent shops charge over retail we for damn sure never have if anything we are the only people that will hook you up.

indifferent.gif

this was a effed up move by nike the economy is already messed up and they !+!* on the little guy 
tired.gif

but anyways back to the shoes thanks for all the pics i cant wait to rock these bad boys
smokin.gif

Just picked up a size 8.5 from Footlocker. And its 522pm. I still believe sizes are still available. You have to love the DMV area. Such an easy place to get foams. I might have to go looking around for more.

After the NDC disaster last night where I stared at my computer screen from 11:45 p.m. - 3:40 a.m. with no sneakers to show for it, I ended up oversleeping and waking up at close to noon today. I went from Jamaica Queens to the Footlocker in Time Square where I was greeted the moment I walked in with a ticket guaranteeing my pair as a delivery truck was on it's way with a shipment of 200 more pairs. I was told it'd be 20 or so minutes, but it ended up being about an hour and 20, give or take. They started selling pairs from that shipment around 2:20 p.m. Eastern Time so I'm not sure if they sold out yet. Good luck to anyone who happens to be close enough to get there and get their pair.

I wore my OG Black Foam Pro's, if you went to NTLV you saw me. Sucks they ran out of my size, but ordered them at FTL...

If anyone can help me i need a 12-13 looking to spend 240? No spots near me got them can anyone help?

Grabbed a 13 today.  Be cool if nike did some other colors in the foam ones sometime soon.  Glad they put the icey sole on these. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

Originally Posted by HatchMo

If anyone can help me i need a 12-13 looking to spend 240? No spots near me got them can anyone help?

I could hold you down with a 12 dude but I'm gonna have to run to the store and it'll be 265 shipped.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

If you have a footlocker go there and say can i order something using a SKU # and give them this number 41-00904-3-04

Originally Posted by VAHustler

did the coppers release in a 12.5? I haven't seen a pair yet.
I haven't seen any yet either, saw them in the eggs but not the coppers so far.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

PG Plaza still has them. My boy is there right now and called me. HoH has a ton now... must have gotten their restock today.

My jimmy jazz in the bronx had some had a 9.5 and 10.5 left when I left.. Its a small jimmy jazz so the others should have em or should be gettin up soon

My footlocker has them left to if anyone needs it: footlocker easton town center columbus ohio

Anyones coppers have a lighter shade?

I just peeped mines and the nike symbol is way darker then the overall shoe.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

My footlocker has them left to if anyone needs it: footlocker easton town center columbus ohio

i called and some girl said they only have a 10.5 left.

Back
Top Bottom