Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

can i ask why are foams so expensive ?? are they premium
sidenote places in the CHI still have fsr in stock no lines and at retail
laugh.gif
sick.gif

able to get a pair from NDC while on my way 2 work... and its all because of NT.. thank you guys who posted this morning that they were up

NT Chicago was poppin' this morning. They raffled off a pair of autographed Tinker Hatfield 2010's too. Many people got their coppers AND multiples. One dude got the last 18 pairs. lol Good stuff man.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

can i ask why are foams so expensive ?? are they premium

Better question: How in the hell is it these things have stayed at the same price point for so long? Weren't the original roayl foams $200 also? If they weren't $200, they were pretty damn close. I remember I paid at least $200 retail for my OG pearls back in the day. I remember thinking, "My God! I just blew $200 on gym shoes.!!"

Why are foams 200? C'mon son...why are crap Js 175? Foams will last almost a lifetime...while your Js will look like beaters after a few wears.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why are foams 200? C'mon son...why are crap Js 175? Foams will last almost a lifetime...while your Js will look like beaters after a few wears.
QFT

compared to other shoes 200 for foams is nothing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Exactly...Foams have always been an expensive shoe, they only bumped the price $20-30 off the original and the quality on them still remains great. As opposed to garbage 11's, horrible quality and shape are $50 more than they were.

^^^ sneaker st.`s shipping them out on monday, so yeah pre-orders are good. Just waiting for mine ( no waking up early/lining up/staying up for NDC) for me. so yeah pre-orders are going through just fine. plus... only cost me $665 for all 3 pairs (1 for a friend) . That`s retail+tax. on some places.
smokin.gif
"smokin

Surprised these were still around when I walked in the mall at 3 p.m.
Easy copped for me. Very impressed, indeed.
pimp.gif

Dwight Howard and Tim Duncan were there too.

yeah paying preorder with sneaker st. for 230 was da best thing for my nerves..no getting up, no worrying, im straight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

I think its time to change my avatar to many pm's still it gets old lmao
lmaoo, i swear i was going to PM you when I seen you post earlier.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
though.............

Back
Top Bottom