Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Easy pick up for me. Scooped up 2 pairs with no hassle. But I'm connected with a few people. Woke up this morning with a hangover to get the call to get my pairs. No tax either. Gotta love Jersey!

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Foams are trash u guys wasted your money

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 why you in here than fam

Can anybody hook it up with the Copper Crewneck sweater size XL for cheap? Or any info on any store or online still selling it for retail? Thanks NT.

Seeing as how everybody bought multiples of these to resell. Im happy I stuck with my instincts and only bought 6 pairs (2 pairs for retail and 4 on disco)... I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are dropping in May...

Oops!!! did I say that out loud?
wink.gif

Man the DMV had a ton & they are pretty much all gone! I didn't think these would sell that quick. They were done even quicker then the Eggplanets. I really think that was Nike. Fake everyone out with the delay to build the hype to sell the ton that they made!!!

Forgot to mention. Anyone noticed the clear sole has a blueish tint to it? They didn't look like that in the pics

These are an instant classic, moreso than the eggplants.

It's going to be cool seeing the different fits now that pairs are secured.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna keep it simple.

Will pick up another next week. Thank God for the DMV.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Seeing as how everybody bought multiples of these to resell. Im happy I stuck with my instincts and only bought 6 pairs (2 pairs for retail and 4 on disco)... I'll save my money for the real foams that ppl will want that are dropping in May...

wink.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Can anybody hook it up with the Copper Crewneck sweater size XL for cheap? Or any info on any store or online still selling it for retail? Thanks NT.

i pm'd you

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Inspektahdeck, I guess you are blind as well as deaf....

laugh.gif
what does being deaf have to do with anything? U lost sleep and spent 200+ for some trash 2 L's for u

wink.gif
*April

They had a shirt at NT Chi, it said "Worth every penny", anyone have a pic? I was too busy buying shoes to take a pic. lol

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Inspektahdeck, I guess you are blind as well as deaf....

laugh.gif
what does being deaf have to do with anything? U lost sleep and spent 200+ for some trash 2 L's for u
boothisman.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

wink.gif
*April
"R" said May to me this morning but I had heard April from "W" last week?

Back
Top Bottom