Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Foams are trash u guys wasted your money
Team Gucci Mane, no wonder you come in this topic with this immaturity 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spradley

^^^can yall not lock it up? YES. it was stupid 2 come into here to bash the shoes. ONE'S OPINION
You right. 

Copper Foams >  09 Space Jams. End of discussion.

Continue with the thread.......

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Start saving guys... HOH FOAMS in APRIL OR MAY... REMEMBER WHO SAID IT FIRST.

just bought a pair for $210. I'd rather have the white pearl (OG) colorway, not the off-white.

Thanks for the news. Since I don't have any HOH connects I might make that trip to Socal for em.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

just bought a pair for $210. I'd rather have the white pearl (OG) colorway, not the off-white.
who said they were the pearls? those are supposed to drop in sept and not at HoH exclusively or even there at all.

Originally Posted by bigj505

who said they were the pearls? those are supposed to drop in sept and not at HoH exclusively or even there at all.

I'm thinking he's talking about the most popular Foams that started it all.

I want to thank Prattn33 for the hook up! This guy is true to his word, shipped the foams out today as he stated!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

u lost me at most popular foams... because og pearls definitely did not start it all.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I want to thank Prattn33 for the hook up! This guy is true to his word, shipped the foams out today as he stated!

appreciate the shoutout....if we would all take care of each other on here then nobody would be empty handed on big releases...food for thought.  one time you hook up, the next time you get hooked up...sounds like paradise not NT

Originally Posted by Magic1978

u lost me at most popular foams... because og pearls definitely did not start it all.

I was saying Royals, but he said Metallic Blue already 

Back
Top Bottom