roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I grabbed a 13 and they're a little big I wished I would have scooped that 12 I wanted. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES, Lebron PEs 12, 12.5
really that is weird...i have alwyas found foams to be true to size...if anything very slightly small....

so do the foams insoles always smell like wet socks. i wore mine for like 45 minutes and when i took them off it smelled like i had been walking in poodles. its not really that bad, but they def have a funky odor to them. anyone else notice this. im glad its cold down in houston so now i can rock my nike copper crew with my copper foams. my homeboys think these shoes are hideous. they only like retro j's and spizikes, they werent always in to sneakers like me. i have loved foams since i had my og white foams back in 97, or where the og whites called pearls, idk. this is my first pair since i had the og's in 97.

Originally Posted by curtisboy

A bigj i was one of them kids in that DTLR line i got mine I was there since like 7:30
yo imma b 100%... it was a lot of fools out there acting immature. i hope u werent that dude calling the female manager at FTL all of them b words and stuff.

^That's Just FOUL....... Some Of These Younger Cats Ain't Got No Respect These Days...... Hell Some Of The Older Cats Don't Either
smh.gif

Lol naw I came in there wit a couple of friends I was to the left of the door but I did run over Footlocker wen dat lady sold a quick 4 pairs lol

I came in there wit my cactus foams and columbia coat ready for a little camping

It was mad crazy in Security im glad I wasnt in front of any other store

Yo J did you end up grabbing those 15s or were they gone by the time you got home? Real talk I ain't tryna mini mod but the selling is getting annoying, put it in your sig and keep it moving. Everyone still asking for pairs take some time to look through the thread people have been offering to pick up pairs at cost.

man...........in south florida these joints was an easy cop!!!!!!!!!!! on another note. I STILL CANT BELIEVE SHOE GALLERY DIDNT GET THESE JOINTS!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom