Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ these nobodys claiming new releases........and ya'll believing them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Normally I would take offense to this but seeing as how u obviously dont know me, I will just take this as my que to stay "quiet as kept" from now on...

There's Always A Fool In The Bunch Jay....... ALWAYS
smh.gif
.......... Same Mess Happen'd When I Tried Telling These Jokers The "Push Back" On Coppers Had Nothing To Do With Contractual Agreements Etc.
laugh.gif

Like You Said, I've Taken It As A Note To Self To Stay Quite In The Future
grin.gif

one of the employees at the ftl i copped from this morning had the nerve to say that the delay was due to the superbowl, of all things.
eek.gif
he said if the colts woulda won nike woulda dropped the royals, but since the saints won they decided on the coppers.

normally i woulda gave him the
2uf362t.jpg

but he let me cop 7 paris so i chilled.
laugh.gif
but still, the things ppl make up.
smh.gif
lolz...u sure dude wasnt being sarcastic...haha thats just a sorry lame excuse, i woulda literally LOL...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by curtisboy

A bigj i was one of them kids in that DTLR line i got mine I was there since like 7:30
yo imma b 100%... it was a lot of fools out there acting immature. i hope u werent that dude calling the female manager at FTL all of them b words and stuff.

im'a be 100... i've dealt with her b4 and she really is a %#@!$

one of the employees at the ftl i copped from this morning had thenerve to say that the delay was due to the superbowl, of all things.
eek.gif
he said if the colts woulda won nike woulda dropped the royals, but since the saints won they decided on the coppers.
I would've laughed in dude's face, for real for real.

if he was being sarcastic (which i doubt), i didn't detect it.
nerd.gif
and i also wanted to believe him so that i could fantasize about the colts winning so that it would be royals i was copping.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxes

one of the employees at the ftl i copped from this morning had thenerve to say that the delay was due to the superbowl, of all things.
eek.gif
I would've laughed in dude's face, for real for real.

man, sometimes i be here dudes talkin i feel dumber than when i walked by...... you dont understand some of the %*%$ ive heard just walkin by....
- my dude had the copper foams before the purple ones but he couldnt drop info....

- ima cop 4 pairs... (gets to the front of the line with one pair, and his card is declined..)

- im pretty sure i can trade those for royals straight up

- i know jeffery jordan, we went to HS together...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

these shoes are beautiful i couldnt just watch them i had to wear them and o were they comfortable, i went to the mall and they were just sitting on the shelfs

do the clear soles on the foams yellow fast. i wanted to double up and had ample oppurtunities to do it but i wanted to save a little money for the eggs in march. props to my boy at hoh houston who locked my pair down for me. they opened at 6 am and had close to 100 dudes waiting in line for the coppers. in the end only about 10 of those dudes walked out with their foams. i called my boy 30 minutes after they opened and he said come through. whats funny is while i was waiting for my boy tp get to the phone i heard one of my ex co-workers shouting out to the manager on dutie " alicia, wheres my pair ". looks like he got the shaft, but he deserves it. dude acts like a female on the rag 99% of the time. i just met my boy at hoh houston when the dk kobes dropped. im glad i got a solid connect at hoh for future releases. i chunked him a dub since he has been making sure i get my pairs. also, did any ftl employees in here get to use their discount on these. i know the coppers were discounted on swoosh but hoh houston said that no employees were allowed to use discount on these. would of been real nice to get these for 30% off.

Happy I was able to get a pair for retail.  Waiting for my homie to bring them back for me!  Pics and mini review to follow!

So i just ran through this thread and saw the time they went up on swoosh, was the time i started to head out to unsuccesfully cop my pair...$%%% MY LIFE.

I'm glad I was able to get my pairs. I went to the midnight release at 34th. There were dudes on line since 2 in the afternoon. I got to the line at 9:00 pm. Worker from Footlocker said not to worry, everybody will get their pair. They were getting another shipment at 9:00am. I stood on the line for 5 hrs. There were people coming from nowhere cutting the line. I was still able to get my pair. Called them at 10:30am. Girl told me they were getting the other shipment at 12:00 in the afternoon. Went there to get my 2nd pair. Yesterday was the 1st time I ever camped out for kicks.

Originally Posted by loveofthekickz

I'm glad I was able to get my pairs. I went to the midnight release at 34th. There were dudes on line since 2 in the afternoon. I got to the line at 9:00 pm. Worker from Footlocker said not to worry, everybody will get their pair. They were getting another shipment at 9:00am. I stood on the line for 5 hrs. There were people coming from nowhere cutting the line. I was still able to get my pair. Called them at 10:30am. Girl told me they were getting the other shipment at 12:00 in the afternoon. Went there to get my 2nd pair. Yesterday was the 1st time I ever camped out for kicks.
These were not camp out shoes at all. Yall need some help. Only camp out shoe in the pass ten years were the space jams

Shout out to shorty waiting on that line with me last night on 34th st. Got online at 11:45pm and it was still all good.. Freezing but allll good! Sig check!

Anyone got pic of the 34th line? I heard it was crazy being that it's a non-Jordan release. And it was pretty cold last night too.....

Originally Posted by Wackamega

These were not camp out shoes at all. Yall need some help. Only camp out shoe in the pass ten years were the space jams
hmmm, dmps? grapes? yeezys?

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by Wackamega

hmmm, dmps? grapes? yeezys?

Nope.

Back
Top Bottom