Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Quick question were these a limited general release or a limited quickstrike release?

Id say this is a GR, quickstrikes dont have dates....and theres too many of this to make them a GR 

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Too many pairs in NYC.

Yep.  It boggles my mind why heads are giving resellers with absurd prices any shine at all. 
Because not everyone lives in NYC. This release was so weird, stores that got the MS VI didn't even get the coppers.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Quick question were these a limited general release or a limited quickstrike release?

Id say this is a GR, quickstrikes dont have dates....and theres too many of this to make them a GR 

Some of yall dudes be throwing QS on every shoe

At least somebody knows what a damn QS is.

People were pretty mad that our city didn't get one pair
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

yup, if these were a QS there would be way more salty people on here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Too many pairs in NYC.

Yep.  It boggles my mind why heads are giving resellers with absurd prices any shine at all. 
Because not everyone lives in NYC. This release was so weird, stores that got the MS VI didn't even get the coppers.

Same here in my area.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

yup, if these were a QS there would be way more salty people on here
laugh.gif
if these were a QS like the foams last year dudes would be 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i think some dudes throw QS out so much cause these were literally what u could call a QS in alot of areas. Im sure some spots in the country had like one store IF ANY at all within 200+ miles gettin these and only had like 20 pairs if that. Take away the planned date and its a QS.

Id almost consider these a QS...only because they were "pushed back indefinitely" then drop a week later...Nike made them a QS at the last minute to play games with us.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I guess with all the chaos in NYC over these foams, that old question can be put to rest......

NYC > DMV in foams
Don't play yourself, we don't go full hypebeast like you bammas. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in your city, while they were already a staple here.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

they BEEN a staple here.....
roll.gif
@ da thought of someone SOUTH of NYC calling anyone in da boros bammas.....hell we don't even use that word..

Wale dresses like a dude from NYC, NOT from DC, when he slimed up his clothes it was because NYC cats were on it, not DMV dudes.....ya don't even like clamin son anywayz
laugh.gif

I knew it was funny cause Im hearing how many pairs we got as in NY and how little or no pairs all these other places got but one website I forgot which one it was had the coppers under limited quickstrike thats why I'm asking thanks for the info though 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom