Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
@ arguing over who gives Nike the most money.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by s dubl

I agree with Nike catering to the East for reasons stated....just suck for us Best Coasters
ohwell.gif
yeah it doesn't bother me anymore. i think its just the hype that make me 
mad.gif
. These should have been an easy cop on our side

Ya can't blame nike for making money. It's a smart business move, if ya was in the position to make a move like this, wouldn't ya do it?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I guess with all the chaos in NYC over these foams, that old question can be put to rest......

NYC > DMV in foams
Don't play yourself, we don't go full hypebeast like you bammas. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in your city, while they were already a staple here.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

they BEEN a staple here.....
roll.gif
@ da thought of someone SOUTH of NYC calling anyone in da boros bammas.....hell we don't even use that word..

Wale dresses like a dude from NYC, NOT from DC, when he slimed up his clothes it was because NYC cats were on it, not DMV dudes.....ya don't even like clamin son anywayz
laugh.gif

x42jjl.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

word... nike wouldnt send alot of foams to the south and the west like that.... never.
why would nike send a shipment of sneaker to regions that NEVER supported them? NYC & DMV sell these 200 dollar expensive kicks every time they drop.

i ain't even talkin about sneaker heads, im talkin about regular folks..cuz in da end thats whats selling em out..a REGULAR NYC & DMV resident will look at penny foamposites

as a viable option for his closet...how many REGULAR consumers can you say that about in da south or da westcoast?
why do you guys think nike cares if the shoes sell or not on the west?

they make there money when they ship to wholesalers not after we sell the shoes
laugh.gif
nike could give a damn...

the only reason the west didnt get these is because of the whole footlocker thing now if footlocker doesnt want shoes on the west because they wont sell but that different.

if nike had pairs to give footlocker and the stores on the west they would have im sure of it. nike would have wanted that cash from all the wholesalers that ordered these things they missed out on a bunch of $$

My boy was just at the mall in Petersburg, VA and said they definitely had at least a size 10 since that was the shoe they threw on the display once he got his size 9.
I just came from Potomac Mills and the FA had a size 10.5 on display for anyone else around the area.

I know this falls under the "irrelevent" post list but doesn't it seem like new era is slipping on the potiential profit from these shoes..... Being that they are complimentary goods one would think that they would produce some fitteds in response to the shoe/apperal release.... I completely went thru ecapcity.com, myfitteds.com, and lids.com and only came up with one fitted that truly matched the shoes IMO.... And I wasn't even extremely pleased bout that one so I had to custom me a fitted at lids as well as order that one.....

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

does anyone know if nyc has anymore pairs in stock? whats their number?

Picked up a pair of 11.5 at HOH today in Harlem, just called up had my boy Star hold them once he said they had it!

^^^starting bid is official...it wont end like that especially since you're posting A LIVE EBAY link on nt which is against the rules.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by hotbutter

thats almost 50:1 ratio......... smh at nike always spoon feeding the yankees 
eyes.gif
I guess you missed the fact that they sold out... and the pictures of the lines as evidence?
grin.gif

yeah, you should be mad @ nike for selling sneakers to people that buy them

edit: im not mad or upset but... really NT'ers, use your mind.. stop being salty, you make us look dumb to the lurkers when you say such things
laugh.gif

lol ya im salty (just a little b/c i got 2 preorders), but not for the reason your assuming. i could care less if NY / DMV gets 100,000,000 pairs, all im worried about is if my spot/ location gets a FAIR amount of pairs.

My spot still has like 20 pairs left and its a mom and pop store idk about ya spot. Nike seems to like to play with people.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by curtisboy

wale is a real sneaker head

thats all he is because his rap sucks.

really?? wale is one of my new favorites. he dont kill it with his lyrics like nas or eminem, doesnt rock it like jay-z, but he's just soo smooooooooooooooooth.

him and j. cole on my playlist rightnow.
pimp.gif
but back to the sneaks.

J.W, for foam states out there like NY + DMV, do you guys see foamposites everywhere on a daily basis like how we see VANs + Jordans out here in cali? lol

30 + 64 pairs at NTLA + hohla,two of the biggest and most recognizable storesin all of CALIFORNIA- which is the also the most populated state in the entire U.S........... nike smh @ you.
idont get it ppl act like its a crime if a shoe sits for a week or two.

these would have sold out. 200 pairs at least.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by kickz4show

I guess with all the chaos in NYC over these foams, that old question can be put to rest......

NYC > DMV in foams
Don't play yourself, we don't go full hypebeast like you bammas. History doesn't lie...the hype blew up in your city, while they were already a staple here.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

they BEEN a staple here.....
roll.gif
@ da thought of someone SOUTH of NYC calling anyone in da boros bammas.....hell we don't even use that word..

Wale dresses like a dude from NYC, NOT from DC, when he slimed up his clothes it was because NYC cats were on it, not DMV dudes.....ya don't even like clamin son anywayz
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom