Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Hugo

DMV even have a thread for the copper foams in the regional thread.
So .
laugh.gif
no one goes into the regional thread fro NY anyways....i havent been to the DMV that much but to say ya heavier in foams than us is asinine

Went to the AV mall n walked out with 2 pairs..
smile.gif

didnt think they would even have them their..
Still had a couple sizes left at footlocker & shiekhs..

roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by capfive

Preordered a pair from Senaker st and locked up anothe at my boys store went to the mall sat morning to watch the spectacle
Never seen so many cornballs in my life

Pass back on the way outta the mall and more nonsense
Aparantly some dude couldnt get his size on the account of peeps b4 him buyin multiples so dude stated crying
Full tears swollen red face and all that.......FOR SHOES!!!
Again, Wheredeydodatat?

roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif
^^

Yall dudes are some buffoons.

Dudes from DC/Bmore were wearing the OG Foam Pros year round when NY cats were dipping their Air Force One's in paint trying to "Remix" their %+#+ and the matching two tone du-rag.

laugh.gif
Yall are delusional.

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Dudes from DC/Bmore were wearing the OG Foam Pros year round when NY cats were dipping their Air Force One's in paint trying to "Remix" their %+#+ and the matching two tone du-rag.

laugh.gif
Yall are delusional.

My-T.
qft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Never fails....

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I know right.......

Now lets keep it real for a second.

When it come to HYPE, NYC>>>>>>ALL   People camping out for foams. Better yet, people camping for everything.

You guys campout just to resell, that is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by crazy358

smile.gif

eek.gif
Foot Locker got em...I knew Sheikh would, but didnt think Foot Locker would.

hope they get future Foam releases.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by crazy358

smile.gif

eek.gif
Foot Locker got em...I knew Sheikh would, but didnt think Foot Locker would.

hope they get future Foam releases.
I was surprised when my FTL got 'em as well.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Nice .... I need that shipping conf. like alot of others. I mad at that sales tax still LOL .... $26 that's Ohio for u.
NJ ftw, no tax and whenever we dont get limited shoes,  NYC is just a 15 min train ride away.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif
Yall are delusional.

My-T.
roll.gif

cali got shafted on these in a major way.

smfh

im not mad at ny gettin all those pairs tho because in the end they did sell them out so it is what it is.

i know in the past foams sat when a few sheikhs around my way got them in years past so its frustrating for me. if i dont get them now ill get them later though. i got a ds pair of eggplant foams for $250 shipped a few months back which i felt was more then reasonable considering that after fees and shipping costs and sitting on the shoes for half a year its like the seller broke even on that deal.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

My boy was just at the mall in Petersburg, VA and said they definitely had at least a size 10 since that was the shoe they threw on the display once he got his size 9.
I just came from Potomac Mills and the FA had a size 10.5 on display for anyone else around the area.
Southpark mall had these?  Wow...everywhere is getting them.  I'm sure a bunch of kids at VSU will have them tomorrow.
lol, I told him the same thing. I was shocked that they got them too since everything sits down that way. They still have the Raging Bull pack from last May in his size there and the all black 1/2 Cents I believe he told me

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

I know this falls under the "irrelevent" post list but doesn't it seem like new era is slipping on the potiential profit from these shoes..... Being that they are complimentary goods one would think that they would produce some fitteds in response to the shoe/apperal release.... I completely went thru ecapcity.com, myfitteds.com, and lids.com and only came up with one fitted that truly matched the shoes IMO.... And I wasn't even extremely pleased bout that one so I had to custom me a fitted at lids as well as order that one.....
Not sure about the stores around you, but the Sports Zones around my way have had hats with copper in them for at least 2 months now. I copped a simple Washington Nats hat in black and the "W" in the front has a copper outline and the smaller tags on the back/sides are in the copper as well. I am going to pick up another pair of coppers either Monday or Tuesday so I will try to snag a pic of all the hats they have for them and the 2 shirts they got for them as well.

Back
Top Bottom