Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

I love express delivery! My sneaker_st order is coming in today
happy.gif

hey when and where did sneaker st. send your tracking>??

I still haven't received my USPS email, even thought I received an email from sneaker_st on the day he received his shipment, saying that he shipped my order.

i saw these at the footlocker on 145th and broadway on saterday, i had my size in hand and my money in the other, i went with my money lol, they are a little too shiny for me, i'll wait for the eggplant restock or the next color instead

I wish sneaker_st gave you the tracking number. How do we know they've actually shipped? Or did some people get tracking #s from them?

Alrighty lets clear some things up here...
The email many of you got is an automated message sent by eBay once we finish printing out your labels for shipping.  This does not mean your package shipped.  It just means your label was created.  

Your tracking number will come via email from UPS directly.  NOT US.  This is just how it was done. So the notification was just to let you know that we boxed up your shoe and that its ready to ship. 

UPS will be picking up all boxes today and will be shipped out.  Please look out for an email from UPS with your tracking number.  I thought everyone would of gotten it by now, but I think with a combination of the volume of labels, and the weekend/holiday, it may take some time.  

Some specifically requested express via USPS and paid for the shipping upgrade.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions..

Happy monday! 

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

I wish sneaker_st gave you the tracking number. How do we know they've actually shipped? Or did some people get tracking #s from them?

Well, you could always ask for refunds in a moment of panic.  haha, j/k
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Alrighty lets clear some things up here...
The email many of you got is an automated message sent by eBay once we finish printing out your labels for shipping.  This does not mean your package shipped.  It just means your label was created.  

Your tracking number will come via email from UPS directly.  NOT US.  This is just how it was done. So the notification was just to let you know that we boxed up your shoe and that its ready to ship. 

UPS will be picking up all boxes today and will be shipped out.  Please look out for an email from UPS with your tracking number.  I thought everyone would of gotten it by now, but I think with a combination of the volume of labels, and the weekend/holiday, it may take some time.  

Some specifically requested express via USPS and paid for the shipping upgrade.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions..

Happy monday! 
That email was very misleading; because usually when I receive an email of that sort it usually has the tracking number in it.

But, thanks for clearing it up..

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

funny how its a holiday and the post office is off today but everyone else i know is at work today .... smh

Exactly what I said... Class and work for me....

UPS guy just drove past my house. I felt like throwing a snowball at his truck. I think he drove past just to taunt me LOL

thanks sneaker st. for the constant updates. i guess i got overly excited when i saw the "chicago bear" state that he was expecting them in today. curious did anyone actually ask, and receive a refund from that "date pushback" fiasco?? lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

thanks sneaker st. for the constant updates. i guess i got overly excited when i saw the "chicago bear" state that he was expecting them in today. curious did anyone actually ask, and receive a refund from that "date pushback" fiasco?? lol
yes

Been wearing these since Saturday. Beautiful shoe....

I was wearing these while coaching my son's basketball game yesterday and the ref asked me if my shoes were plastic while he was running down the court.  I gave him the
indifferent.gif
and said pay attention to the game....you just missed that foul and
laugh.gif

35lsos2.jpg

if anyone in the nyc area wants these for retail there all over fulton street at downtown brooklyn in the chain stores

the indians/arabs have alot of balls as always and there looking to gouge at $300.00 to $330.00
when the shoe is just sitting there for retail either across the street from there shops or down the block 

also as a note to nyc resellers unless you already have customer out of state

I would return your pairs if you can't sell them 

unless you have a website its going to be hard to move them and make more then $30.00 per pair at this point

if you have the money to sit on the shoes then keep your extra pairs these will be worth something once the stock dries up at retail 

there all over nyc for retail at the big shops

once again nike gets props for how they shipped the shoes

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

I was wearing these while coaching my son's basketball game yesterday and the ref asked me if my shoes were plastic while he was running down the court.  I gave him the
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

35lsos2.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow finally caught up with the thread.

DMV > NY for foams; NY > DMV Air Force 1s/Hype

I dont know why dude from NY even started this argument today

I know im hella late
laugh.gif
so u really gonna bring it back up? 
yup. y r u in this thread again?
ur that fool that said space jams r better than foams and that dudes r taking Ls for buying them.
I knew someone would point this out.  Just earlier he was dissin coppers, then the hype beast started showing in his blood and turned around and did a 180 
laugh.gif
so ya didnt read the part when i said i was clearly joking right? 
grin.gif
 ima cop ya some batteries for ya sarcasm detectors send me your addresses in a PM
i just saw where ya from so its pretty obvious why ya mad ...[autotune] you lose you lose [autotune]

Based on the way you post up here, the real losers were your parents.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

35lsos2.jpg

sick.gif
@them jeans
sick.gif
@no cuff

Back
Top Bottom