Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by dpgpound

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Sometimes I wish I could get 40% off on shoes...but then again, I wouldn't work at a shoe store either.

Im glad  I dont work at a shoe store any more.
pimp.gif

You dont have to work at a shoe store till get the disco.
glad i dont work a shoe store too sounds like its all chaos on big releases, i work at a nike manufacturing factory

So who can I blame for some excess glue on my eggplant foams?
nerd.gif

Sometimes I wish I could get 40% off on shoes...but then again, I wouldn't work at a shoe store either.

Im glad  I dont work at a shoe store any more.
pimp.gif

You dont have to work at a shoe store till get the disco.
glad i dont work a shoe store too sounds like its all chaos on big releases, i work at a nike manufacturing factory

So who can I blame for some excess glue on my eggplant foams?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 lol i wanna know too. all we do is make the air bags for the nike shoes. u can blame the people overseas for that who we ship the air bags to so they can make the shoes

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

got my shipping/tracking info from ups a little while ago...
pimp.gif
...mailed out the sz 13...i kno you will enjoy your pair...

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?

SMH

nice pics Hugo wow.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

wow 40% off that has to be good feel good

yea that 40% off is love. we get more off at the employee stores. i was a shoe fiend way before i worked there and since i been getting that 40% off i stay giving my pay checks back to Nike. lol

i hear you, i probably would get almost everything with 40% off, your sneaker game must be sick

Originally Posted by TeflonBeatzz

I just got my ship conf. from NDC
GOT MINE too. YES

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

So Team Swoosh Lost Horribly?

Team I Went to the Store.
pimp.gif

NO ... WE 120 GOOD homie.

WOKE up to an email from swoosh.... Shoes have been shipped.

o5qrmc.gif

congrats, Rico.  I still havent received mine yet though, guess i am SOL.
frown.gif

wow 40% off that has to be good feel good

yea that 40% off is love. we get more off at the employee stores. i was a shoe fiend way before i worked there and since i been getting that 40% off i stay giving my pay checks back to Nike. lol

i hear you, i probably would get almost everything with 40% off, your sneaker game must be sick
my shoe game is up there but i seen some peoples collection that is crazy.. that made me say
eek.gif

eek.gif
. i really been going crazy since i been working there. im addicted, i think i need help lol 

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by superfly

on another note, one of my local spot said they will be getting in the all red foamposite ones..........in this week!

Just Stop.
Things people say to get attention....red foams this week.
Yea and if his spot is getting the red foams this week my spot is getting the cool grey 11's today
roll.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i paid for 2 pairs on NDC. one pair with 2day and the other one ground. ground is shipping first ironically and I paid for 2 day with the first order. so backwards. Hope I don't get a cancellation of the 2day. smh
I like how you swooped in, like a thief in the night on them HOH Pearls. SMDH i shoulda never asked duke to send better pics. I shoulda just pulled the trigga.

There's still a FSR on the no flash as of 10:50 AM EST. Might wanna call Nike a place a phone order to make sure they put up more sizes on purpose. J did you get those size 15s? Good lookin out on the text Joe I just woke up and saw it
laugh.gif
That $200+ price tag made me think twice about grabbing another pair but I'm sure that 40 is *Fab voice* niiiice

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i paid for 2 pairs on NDC. one pair with 2day and the other one ground. ground is shipping first ironically and I paid for 2 day with the first order. so backwards. Hope I don't get a cancellation of the 2day. smh
I like how you swooped in, like a thief in the night on them HOH Pearls. SMDH i shoulda never asked duke to send better pics. I shoulda just pulled the trigga.
HoH pearls?
sick.gif
dont worry you aint missin out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

There's still a FSR on the no flash as of 10:50 AM EST. Might wanna call Nike a place a phone order to make sure they put up more sizes on purpose. J did you get those size 15s? Good lookin out on the text Joe I just woke up and saw it
laugh.gif
That $200+ price tag made me think twice about grabbing another pair but I'm sure that 40 is *Fab voice* niiiice
thanks for asking babyj
dpgpound is looking out for 1 size 15 and i called and placed an order for another. homeboy should definitely be happy cause size 15s were/are hard to get this time around.

Originally Posted by bigj505

laugh.gif
thanks for asking babyj
dpgpound is looking out for 1 size 15 and i called and placed an order for another. homeboy should definitely be happy cause size 15s were/are hard to get this time around.

Yo, I could have sworn I saw you say "thanks for asking baby!"
laugh.gif

Anyways, my Foams shipped from Nike yesterday and they'll be here tomorrow.  

^ Still showing up as a FSR for me. I'm on an iPhone if that matters, I would change my browser to see if that makes a difference.

But for anyone who still needs these and is looking to order from NDC save yourself some time and just call them to order.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
thanks for asking babyj
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
- guess imma call him jumpman or something now cause im damn sure not calling him j
laugh.gif

I got helped online from the nike. And the lady who was helping me said" oh yeah there is more call an nike agent." Go and call " sorry were out I have no clue what she is talking about"
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Wants to find a 13 for retail. Now I have to wait and see if footaction got a re-stock

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
thanks for asking babyj

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom