Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by got shoes

Nike kinda killed the re-sell game on these. lol
not really... it just depends on how much a dude is trying to make.
my mentality was get 20 buck tips from dudes and it would add up.
6 pairs x 20 = 120 so my pair would be cheaper than retail.

guess im part of team hustle then since i dont got a swoosh
laugh.gif
so you're willing to spend $1200 to make $120? Can I subscribe to your financial newsletter?

yea see if dudes scooped for the swoosh price, then sold for 240, then it would def make sense to resell these...

well it doesnt bother me especially since its for dudes i know are gonna pay. i mean, i went to the mall anyways... they were widely available so it was just a matter of swiping my card. and since its an amex, i get $25 ndc gc for every $2500 i spent. plus its no interest and no limit on the card.
its called making ur own discount instead of begging someone to look out like i see some dudes doing on here.

i dig...NTers are notorious for laziness and begging

1C3M4M - if there is no nikestore/outlet in ur state, then u dont get charged sales tax. for example, i get stuff shipped to my job in DC since its not a nike store there and i can avoid sales tax... but when i ship to my home in MD, i get 6% sales tax because of at least 1 nike store being in MD

1C3M4M - if there is no nikestore/outlet in ur state, then u dont get charged sales tax. for example, i get stuff shipped to my job in DC since its not a nike store there and i can avoid sales tax... but when i ship to my home in MD, i get 6% sales tax because of at least 1 nike store being in MD
i dont think that has to do with it
nerd.gif
it depends on state? 

Originally Posted by air max 87

nerd.gif
it depends on state? 
i think so too. But tax is no biggie though

swoosh peeps looking for the crewneck call special orders and get it for 30 bucks.. biggest size is a Large though

Originally Posted by got shoes

nerd.gif
it depends on state? 
i think so too. But tax is no biggie though

Tax is a biggie sometimes...to each his own.

nerd.gif
it depends on state? 
no he is correct that is how it works in retail

nerd.gif
it depends on state? 
yea they cant charge u sales tax if they dont have a store in ur state.

man people have no clue theres a re-stock right now.. I feel bad for people who jumped the gun  and paid the reseller price

i have a question??? We see that Nike dropped some more sizes on-line. But who in the hell is really checking at 2am, 5am or whatever time in the morning. to cop. Do we not sleep ya'll.

luckily, i just ordered my 15 since apparently nowhere in DC/PG had em in that size. there was a FSR on NDC, and then 2 minutes later they were out of stock. Anyone know whats up with that?

I dropped my pair and decided to get my wife a netbook.

Oh yeah, my neighbor decided to finally call me and tell me that she has my package from the post office. I got home late and didn't want to bother her. Sneaker_st came through!!

nerd.gif
it depends on state? 

Nope.. I think it just has to do with your states tax laws.. What would a Nike store in your state, have to do with tax? That makes no sense..

Back
Top Bottom