Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
penny u beat me to it. gentry187 listen to all of us and shut ur damnmouth

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Wale is buggin with that fit. Shirt is O.K. and the hat is garbage.

Shouts to him tho.

Dudes need to man up, I remember it was gay for dudes to judge the way men dress. That it was something chicks did. Too many single parent homes these days I guess. Gender lines are blurring, next you'll see dudes with make up on.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Wale is buggin with that fit. Shirt is O.K. and the hat is garbage.
Shouts to him tho.
Dudes need to man up, I remember it was gay for dudes to judge the way men dress. That it was something chicks did. Too many single parent homes these days I guess. Gender lines are blurring, next you'll see dudes with make up on.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
kind of things can only happen on this threat

I just got a question for gentry .................why u have to make up that ???? there is no need?????
eyes.gif

like i said before, def. not fooling with eggplants, but i'll cop one pair. this colorway is even less practical than the metallic gold fp1s. thesewon't get worn very often, but will still be a nice addition to my foam family.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

like i said before, def. not fooling with eggplants, but i'll cop one pair. this colorway is even less practical than the metallic gold fp1s. these won't get worn very often, but will still be a nice addition to my foam family.
flightposites>these.

i'm not even feeling these anymore, the love i did have was forced.

and these ice soles on every pair is getting annoying, i wear my shoes.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

flightposites>these.

i'm not even feeling these anymore, the love i did have was forced.

and these ice soles on every pair is getting annoying, i wear my shoes.
QFT.

I've never experienced an immediate rise in interest, followed up by an immediate drop in interest in any shoe like with these... ever.

I'll get one for 30%, but that'll be just 'cause.

On to the next one...

Back
Top Bottom