Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by bigj505

54shsg.jpg

from kixandthecity.com

This pic makes them look awful!!

i agree. i'm one of the few that seem to like these less as i see more pics. still might cop, but dont know if i like how super transparent the solesare. icy soles are cool, but i dont want to see that much of what's going on unerneath. i'd really like to see them in person.

-------------------------------------
To:Swerv1n.niketalk
Sent:November , 2009, 9:13 am

whats good swerv. that dude HarmCity posted pictures of you in the copper forum. dude is either desperate or gay lookin up dudes pictures online
laugh.gif
. just thought id tell you fam. where you pick up that pin stripe jordan jersey?
-------------------------------------

Got this pm over the weekend and couldnt help but laugh. I didnt see which of my myspace pics u posted but im sure i look good
laugh.gif
Im flattered but i must tell u Harm i have a girlfriend i aint wit that gays*&# now so fall back.

Heres one last picture of me for you to add with the others of me ur collecting. I bet ur computer screen is all sticky now. Now leave me alone. You one ofthem online predators?? Dont make me call Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC......
roll.gif

Why u gonna say something now knowing he banned? Yet when he was in ya @+#, you were quiet as a mouse, That's some real suspect !%%*....but I should'veknown, NIKETALK is choc full of this type of foolery...

Before you never read his post, and now you come back days later after he's gone like this?

It's no getting your cool points back after that fam, should have just left it alone. You look even worse now.

hey swev, before calling out dudes sexuality, u should question ur informant's.... dude's riding u on a swingman jersey lmao
just leave it alone...

This guy swerv.......

Real talk, if you really met Harm, (and I know him outside of NT) I'm 150% positive you would not be talking to him like that.

But of course, you are living in NT land.

In my 3 + years on NT, I have seen so many people talk like they "bout it", but are straight cupcakes in person.

But do you homie. Just make sure your not spotted in the DMV, EVER.........

Just forget about that situation and let's keep talking about the foams period
The problem was between them 2 ................

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yo how do you guys just

"pull off " yall soles like that?
I was wondering the same thing. anyone?
you both have been PM'ed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bman207

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I like the coppers, but I think they actually might look better with a black sole
Would soeone photoshop that ^?
....i love the icey soles on these...but a black sole wouldn't have been, or should i say...won't be, too bad either
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by c4

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yo how do you guys just

"pull off " yall soles like that?
I was wondering the same thing. anyone?
you both have been PM'ed
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bman207

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I like the coppers, but I think they actually might look better with a black sole
Would soeone photoshop that ^?
....i love the icey soles on these...but a black sole wouldn't have been, or should i say...won't be, too bad either
devil.gif

can I get a pm too about this process please. I'm feeling creative . . .

When are we going to get pics of the clothes coming out for this? I know there is a cent logo crew.

black soles aint doing it for me... leave it the way it is... dudes cry about no ice then turn their back on it when nike brings out the icy ice ice
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom