Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Looking for caps that I think might match these shoes. Here's what I've found so far...

cc735386ef606f1daaa8e1c6cfaea1801815d5b.pjpg
79b151e06ca7e6cb4306eb895376df1059531fa.pjpg
d0035646e2966428ad8fe63ecf7e25d5e9d8e58.pjpg

a5835908e223605ea712e28dc067c49878bfd6d.pjpg
4b115ae765a3e1c32b3a4323a97d718fdbd904c.pjpg
8e1256fe3d602a51e5fc84cca10e5dbcdf65750.pjpg
62615ae06fa0e1c857af886c49e65786201c6a6.pjpg

I think I may just go with the Blackhawks... keep it simple. I'm luvin the Diamondbacks joint tho.

Astros fitted info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

im seeing that crease on the side of the shoe on a lot of pics so far.... even the pair i saw in person had that crease... im hoping the production version's quality is checked.

co-sign i done seen 2 pairs personally and both had the crease plus all the pics. i really hope they check the quality

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I always wondered why people not interested in something go into those threads...

Its like Hubie going into a Zoom thread saying he hates Zoom..but its an Appreciation thread.

I wonder how many folks go into the Big Breasticle thread and say.. I hate these boobikins. You guys are crazy!!

I think sometimes it's because you don't know what a sneaker is, and you click on the thread and find out. Sometimes for me the name and lookdon't register, then I'm like oh I remember those.
Sometimes it's the colorway people don't like. You might like the freshwater griffey's, but not that grey one.
Then there's others you're on the fence about, and pics help. You want to like them, I'm that way about Jordan's.

That being said I agree with you, some dudes do it way too much and seem to want to put down kicks more then commend.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I always wondered why people not interested in something go into those threads...
I think sometimes it's because you don't know what a sneaker is, and you click on the thread and find out.
That being said I agree with you, some dudes do it way too much and seem to want to put down kicks more then commend.
I know what 2 expect of this shoe, and all intelligent shoe heads do as well
Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by bigj505

im seeing that crease on the side of the shoe on a lot of pics so far.... even the pair i saw in person had that crease... im hoping the production version's quality is checked.
co-sign i done seen 2 pairs personally and both had the crease plus all the pics. i really hope they check the quality

I can wait an extra 3-4 months if they need to fix that creasing #%*@. My shoes don't crease. When I wear my shoes the heel of my foot comes up so Idon't bend the front of the shoe......just not tied tight at all. My CDP XII's from last x-mas still ain't creased. When I hoop though my joints beall creased up. Gotta lace them bad boys up tight.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I can wait an extra 3-4 months if they need to fix that creasing #%*@. My shoes don't crease. When I wear my shoes the heel of my foot comes up so I don't bend the front of the shoe......just not tied tight at all. My CDP XII's from last x-mas still ain't creased. When I hoop though my joints be all creased up. Gotta lace them bad boys up tight.

Foams get very minimal creasing when worn causally, no need to duck walk in these lol...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I can wait an extra 3-4 months if they need to fix that creasing #%*@. My shoes don't crease. When I wear my shoes the heel of my foot comes up so I don't bend the front of the shoe......just not tied tight at all. My CDP XII's from last x-mas still ain't creased. When I hoop though my joints be all creased up. Gotta lace them bad boys up tight.

Foams get very minimal creasing when worn causally, no need to duck walk in these lol...
That's Swervin with another screen name, ignore him

I'm glad u know me cause I don't know u ..... anyway it ain't a duck walk the laces are untied and the shoe is loose fitting. You have heard ofpeople leaving there shoes untied right??? LOL Shoes don't crease as much.....that's a fact.

Wait. If the production date on these are from 09/09/09 to 09/25/09, won't these be hella limited??
I gotta find a way to get these.

I'm glad u know me cause I don't know u ..... anyway it ain't a duck walk the laces are untied and the shoe is loose fitting. You have heard of people leaving there shoes untied right??? LOL Shoes don't crease as much.....that's a fact.

People who don't tie up Foams look dumb, and that's a fact. My point is, you don't need to try that hard to keep Foams lookin fresh...IMHO

foams dont crease regardless of if they are tied up or not.
that crease on the side wasnt on ty's pair so i imagine the production versions should be good... im thinking the creases are coming from how they arestored/handled after they are yanked out of the side door of the nike factories with no boxes.

People who don't tie up Foams look dumb, and that's a fact. My point is, you don't need to try that hard to keep Foams lookin fresh...IMHO

Dude, 98% of people who wear foams dont " tie up " . It looks great. Thats a fact.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Wait. If the production date on these are from 09/09/09 to 09/25/09, won't these be hella limited??
I gotta find a way to get these.

all i know is this is the only shoe that we ever ordered that had a cap on the amount we could order (other than pre packed QS)

can't wait to get these on my feet. Not sure if this make my personal "most anticipated releases" but its pretty damn close.

The only time I untie foams while wearing them is during the breaking in period when they mold to your foot. There's a little discomfort and untying thelaces alleviates the pressure.

Back
Top Bottom