Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Some Of Yall Posting These GOLD Fitteds In Here Need To Get Your Eyes Checked
laugh.gif
....... These Shoes Are COPPER People
nerd.gif

yeah that fitted posted above doesn't match at all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

The overall majority of this community still doesnt see the bgrade bannana shape lolll
smh.gif

Not for nothing, but when I first saw the samples that jumped out at me lol. They'll look better once broken in though.

I wonder will Nike put out a higher quantity this time, since a lot of people are buying Foams since the Eggs and the Pearl HOH's dropped

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

People who don't tie up Foams look dumb, and that's a fact. My point is, you don't need to try that hard to keep Foams lookin fresh...IMHO

Dude, 98% of people who wear foams dont " tie up " . It looks great. Thats a fact.

Sorry, but most of us adults tie our kicks up.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

People who don't tie up Foams look dumb, and that's a fact. My point is, you don't need to try that hard to keep Foams lookin fresh...IMHO

Dude, 98% of people who wear foams dont " tie up " . It looks great. Thats a fact.

Sorry, but most of us adults tie our kicks up.
i leave mine laced. just looks better. But i don't rock them like Wale had them, way too loose

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^W T F
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

That was horrible.... there are 2 big threads on these shoes already and dude isn't even gonna bother reading to find out some info.

Back
Top Bottom