Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Im waitin for more pics to surface, but I think they're pretty solid

I can't wait, but my bank account can wait. I'm glad a couple releases are spaced out. Still want to be able to cop black/silver uptempos, FP2's,SpaceJams, Infrared VI's, so it's a good thing these don't drop until February.

^ they are not infrared VIs.

this colorway is interesting. i don't think i'll cop or be able to cop. If i do get them i might resell.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]IDK....about this one[/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Marito

Wat would u wear with a cw like this?

we gotta see final pics before we go there.....i think Nike will change the dirty look to something more........
pimp.gif

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

^+%+?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

also you can buy a tee that say "every penny counts" on a black tee with metallic copper lettering. also a crew neck sweater with the penny logo on the left of the chest stitched in copper too.. very nice!
^Where Have You Seen These Pieces Of Apparel?

Dont Like Em. They could've came up with a better colorway. I would except a spinach green cw b4 this one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^+%+?
indifferent.gif

also you can buy a tee that say "every penny counts" on a black tee with metallic copper lettering. also a crew neck sweater with the penny logo on the left of the chest stitched in copper too.. very nice!
the tee is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^+%+?
indifferent.gif

the tee is
pimp.gif

Pics? Location It Can Be Seen At? SOMETHING?

Swerv1n wrote:
they are dropping this winter, i talked to the dude that wrote that a few days after he posted it and heres BP's PS

Dirty Penny = Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shiny Penny by BP =Hooooraaaaaaaaaaaay
redstripe_ugly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom