Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by RICECM

Dont Like Em. They could've came up with a better colorway. I would except a spinach green cw b4 this one.
smh.gif
I'd buy spinach foams.

got to cop them....hopefully not limited or HOH release b/c im definitely in Gainesville, FL and they dont get sheeet at their mall

Originally Posted by js23all45ds

got to cop them....hopefully not limited or HOH release b/c im definitely in Gainesville, FL and they dont get sheeet at their mall

+1.

Hopefully those saying it will be an eggplant type release are right.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^+%+?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dcortes23

also you can buy a tee that say "every penny counts" on a black tee with metallic copper lettering. also a crew neck sweater with the penny logo on the left of the chest stitched in copper too.. very nice!
^Where Have You Seen These Pieces Of Apparel?
the tee is
pimp.gif

Pics? Location It Can Be Seen At? SOMETHING?
Sorry, but i seen the nike catalog for the next jan/feb/march. I work at a moms and pops store here in WA. Also i looked at it again and the teesays "worth every penny" and the "o" of worth is a penny. I'll ask my boss to see if I can take a quick pic and post.

Dude put that in your sig don't be posting it here *** official foamposite one copper***** not pearls you dig fam?........SMH

Yo mods, I vote that we make this the one and only Copper Foam One post to cut down on confusion. All other threads started should be deleted asap to keep theclutter to a minimum.

These look hot shiny or dull copper

Both versions are better than the champagnes

Back
Top Bottom