Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

These are insane!
pimp.gif

aceboogie, i stand corrected yet again...
but then again, that made me correct on my 1st statement that 3 different colorways dropped in 07 since the og royal colorway wasnt a different colorway
smile.gif

swerv, harmcity is the dude that dropped the info about the foams and stuff thats dropping next yr included some pips i know u might want.
will honestly dont know as much as you think he knows. i would believe harmcity before i believed will... harmcity hasnt given any wrong info when my time onhere. will thought copper foams were dull, doo doo colored so that shows how much he knows.

no disrespect bigj505......i never heard of him. So to me his info is as good as a newb. He bringin up %*&^ aint nobody even talkin about so hiscredibility to me aint %$&*. Everybody got some kinda info credible or not.

Wale is going to be at sneaker bistro on Monday, think I might stop over there. He'll prolly have the coppers on I wonder if he knows about other releases.Only thing is you gotta pay $15 for his cd lol

^

You must of not explored the rest of NT forums or have short term memory because HARMCITY45 has dropped alot of info.

His words are the truth and credibility is solid but hey if "his info is as good as a newb" to you then might as well wait four months for Will toconfirm.
roll.gif

I Don't Usually Stick My Nose Into Other Peoples Qualms On Here But No Offense Swerv, But You Sounding REAL Un-InformedRight About Now
smh.gif

It's Clear That You Have Yet To Make It Into This Post Topic Homie:
http://niketalk.com/topic/210441?page=1

*That Info Alone Has Been Enough To Get LOTS Of OG Heads On Here Excited About Upcoming Nike Releases Again, That UntilHARMCITY Shared With CHARM, Was NOT Known To Be FACT
wink.gif

Harm Is Good Peeps, No Need At All For Questioning The Mans Integrity Here On NT
grin.gif

Hookup doesn't mean free.

lol.

I think we all can wait 3 months... Instead of paying 3x three months early...

Dude has a love for his music and sneakers, so it's all good with me.

LOL @ "Will" v. "Harm"...

Y'all e-dudes are just comical.

[Swizz] "Who's real? Who's fake?"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

... harmcity hasnt given any wrong info when my time on
here.
will thought copper foams were dull, doo doo colored so that shows how much he knows.

not only that, but he actually sat & spoke to the PLMs for like 2 hours about this.

Wonder if BP's had any inspiration on these.....he should get a percentage or free coppers ......

Back
Top Bottom