Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

nike has no made wale the "foam ambassador" from what i understand, one of his mans from dc/pg works on beaverton campus and gives him the samples

Any fresh release date info??? I'm sure we'll be seeing them sooner than Feb. 2010 if he's rocking them already... Christmas perhaps?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Any fresh release date info??? I'm sure we'll be seeing them sooner than Feb. 2010 if he's rocking them already... Christmas perhaps?
pimp.gif
No, he rocks everything months prior to their release date. I think he had the eggplants sooner than this time last year. Kicks are normallyproduced a few months before they're sold.

Ok now i've seen them i can officially say that i will be purchasing these come release day.

Could have gone either way on these, if they'd been a dull copper wouldnt have been done but these are nice

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

nike has no made wale the "foam ambassador" from what i understand, one of his mans from dc/pg works on beaverton campus and gives him the samples
dont lie, hes the foam ambassador
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Crazy how Wale prolly sick of these already and we ain't even seen official pics yet. He'll be rockin the red ones (1's) around Xmas I'm sure. Nike must ve made him the foam ambassador. Ahhhh....the good life.

Think a lil' earlier sir...

And he ain't no damn foam ambassador..

That #+%+ sounds stupid...
laugh.gif

He just got the hook up...

Really? Dude had eggplants early, had every ***%# colorway of 1/2 Cents and now these. I'd say he is. I ain't mad at em. He gets every foam etc. early.Only cats I can think of that got it like that are athletes.

Crazy how Wale prolly sick of these already and we ain't even seen official pics yet. He'll be rockin the red ones (1's) around Xmas I'm sure. Nike must ve made him the foam ambassador. Ahhhh....the good life.

laugh.gif

Really? Dude had eggplants early, had every ***%# colorway of 1/2 Cents and now these. I'd say he is. I ain't mad at em. He gets every foam etc. early. Only cats I can think of that got it like that are athletes.
I heard he is a size 9. So maybe he just gets hooked up with samples. I might be wrong though

Will Rivera is NIKETALK.

I like the shoe, but eh... My Pearl's are still Ds, My eggplants are DS and I've worn my Penny's(blue) once. I'm not sure this shoe has room inmy closet if I'm NOT gonna wear them. We shall see....

WOW!! I just fainted in my seat when I saw that pic. Can't wait to get the album and the shoes.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Will Rivera is NIKETALK.

I like the shoe, but eh... My Pearl's are still Ds, My eggplants are DS and I've worn my Penny's(blue) once. I'm not sure this shoe has room in my closet if I'm NOT gonna wear them. We shall see....
What are you waiting for?

How tall is Wale, dude has a small foot

laugh.gif

Really? Dude had eggplants early, had every ***%# colorway of 1/2 Cents and now these. I'd say he is. I ain't mad at em. He gets every foam etc. early. Only cats I can think of that got it like that are athletes.

There are Nters in the DMV that had all of those shoes outside of these before he did. Not going to name names, because they have ties, or are employed byNike.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Will Rivera is NIKETALK.

I like the shoe, but eh... My Pearl's are still Ds, My eggplants are DS and I've worn my Penny's(blue) once. I'm not sure this shoe has room in my closet if I'm NOT gonna wear them. We shall see....
What are you waiting for?

How tall is Wale, dude has a small foot
idk. ill be seeing him 11/12. i asked him what size he wears. if he doesnt respond via twitter, ill ask a friend of his and mine
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom