Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I think Nike don't know whats hot & whats not anymore. Not to mention how they stole this concept from BP in all. Im so tired of the icy sole trendthat's going on as well. There just probably looking at a list of top selling shoes in the last 15 years and making retros with clear soles. These will becopped though.

I read on a website that these drop on Jan30th did anybody else hear this?

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

GR for Bmore, DC/DMV & NY

QS for everyone else..

I'm not even joking either

laugh.gif

this.

pimp.gif

lucky bastards. I can get mine easily, but not a GR status. If i could grab 2 pair of Eggs, these should be the same

Originally Posted by youngcurse

I think Nike don't know whats hot & whats not anymore. Not to mention how they stole this concept from BP in all. Im so tired of the icy sole trend that's going on as well. There just probably looking at a list of top selling shoes in the last 15 years and making retros with clear soles. These will be copped though.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How do Foams run? I'm a guy with slim narrow feet. I'm usually a 10 in everything.

most foams run a lil small. most people copp a half a size up

Originally Posted by ElmoreJames

I think Nike don't know whats hot & whats not anymore. Not to mention how they stole this concept from BP in all. Im so tired of the icy sole trend that's going on as well. There just probably looking at a list of top selling shoes in the last 15 years and making retros with clear soles. These will be copped though.

roll.gif

ive been hearing early feb but who knows

sorry guys

am more excited about the coppers now that i know that i'm not going to have to import them

fingers crossed i have enough dosh to grab maybe even a second pair.......depending on the Kobe Vs that is and the fact that i'm on tour that month

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

since they droppin a lot of foams i hope they drop this colorway in the halfcents.
od on the copper theme huh?
how about they do this colorway on the flightposites too?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrock78

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How do Foams run? I'm a guy with slim narrow feet. I'm usually a 10 in everything.

most foams run a lil small. most people copp a half a size up
How many foams do you have? Because, no most people don't go up.

Foams are true to size
If you have a fat foot then you go up.

roll.gif

I blame the eggplant hype
laugh.gif

$175 for a shoe that should be $125, I'd take 2 pairs of foams as well cuz I'm getting my moneys worth. But if I see the jams ill cop, I just aintkillin myself

December, February...I don't see the comparison.

I'm getting both

Maybe if you're getting multiple pair, but I don't do multiple pair, unless I get them at a steal of a price.

Back
Top Bottom