Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at these HoH collectors.....
dont understand why people shake their head for.. b4, the whole HOH store came out, i dont rememeber hearing hate for specail people getting the limited lebrons. b4 HOH came i didn't see/hear any hate for people getting lebron dunkman 2 - 4's. oiler lebrons 3's all star lebrons, PE lebrons etc you catch my drift. people that acqiured these sneakers got nothing but love. and when some people have a chance of getting sneakers like those.. they receive nothing but hate.. SMH
its just because HoH sneakers are harder to get and people that LOVE foamposites got the shaft when the pearls dropped.
I personally had to drop like 350 for a pair when the next man paid 200. so wishing a HoH release on the foams means the majority of dudes in the thread will miss out. that aint foam fam love... thats just selfish
frown.gif

I totally understand and agree with you, but where is the hate for people that got those lebrons and PE's back in the day?
Because you had to work to get a connect for those exclusives. Now that HoH is out, everyone is now a sneaker connoisseur and it takes away from what you had to do to acquire very limited shoes.

i understand but that still didn't answer my question
cause HoH is pointless, it gives all these kids time to sleep in the streets for days, or these simp dudes to overpay, i shouldnt have to stand inline for a week for some kicks, or overpay etc...... make it fair, have a lottery if you wanna keep %!$+ exclusive.... instead they make it known, then havepairs go out the back door.....

as for the PE %!$+, i would be mad at the dude, all that means is he got a betta connect then me and you cant be mad at that.

HoH is one of the worst ideas NIKE/FOOTLOCKER has had, cause it just fuels whats already wrong with liking sneakers....

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im from the huntspoint area of the bronx, considered the south bronx.. and they just wasnt available like yall saying. i just hope they dont drop them early at the spot im going to in my hood. at the end of the day i just want a pair, aiming for 2 but as long as i get a pair i'll be aight.

hooootttt block at night lol.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense But That Tee On The Last Page Looks.........

"Turrrrible"
charles-barkley.jpg

Anyhow, My Crew Came In Today, And I Must Say The Quality On This Thing Is Actually Pretty Nice
pimp.gif

........ Now On To The Shoes!
nerd.gif

PS- I Picked Up A M & L In The Crew So I Could Be Sure To Get The Fit I Wanted...... If Anyone Wants This Large, Gimme A Shout Before It Goes To The Local Outlet As A Return

Crew looks really good. How much did it cost?

random thoughts:

1. "worth every penny" tee is pretty lame and uninspired. anyone coulda threw that together
laugh.gif
(but still no disrespect to those who generallyliked and copped)
wink.gif

2. copper penny sweatshirt is
pimp.gif
imo, but i can see how someone else could think it's lame when u consider possibly seeing like 4 other dudes with thesame outfit on at the same time (but that being said i still want one).
smh.gif
tongue.gif

3. copped eggplants when they 1st released so i'm not particularly happy about them releasing again because i'd rather hella ppl NOThave them. especially considering how when they 1st dropped u literally couldn't go a few blocks without seeing a crew of at least 4-5 dudes rocking themall at the same time (well at least in the dmv)
sick.gif
but then again i guess i should be happy cause i can pick up another pair even tho i copped 2 pair when theyreleased and wound up selling one cause at the time i figured i didn't really need 2 pairs.
ohwell.gif

4. coppers are sick, not to mention very ridiculous (i believe gucci would refer to them as stupid) and i'm def. anticipating the acquisition of this shoe

5. deep inside i really wanna cop 2 pairs, but i have to remain strong (see: responsible) and constantly remind myself that it is already bad enough thati'm copping 1 pair, not to mention the fact that they are dropping all this heat this year which likely means i will be spending more money on shoes that iobviously don't need and will rarely wear mainly because i don't want them to get messed up which in essence is utter madness to any person who is nota sneaker head (see: normal).

6. at the moment i am gone of the "summertime" aka AK-47 and it is really crucial.
tongue.gif

that crew neck is SO fire...they need to make it in orlando, miami, kinicks & suns/eggplant colors too.....

Originally Posted by rdrex7

s dubl you know when Sneaker st. will get his shipments of these Foams (coppers)??

not too sure...but I would imagine within the next week or two?

SMS...thanks for the pics of the crew. Are those little Nike boxes? Where is that at on the crew?

Originally Posted by s dubl

s dubl you know when Sneaker st. will get his shipments of these Foams (coppers)??

SMS...thanks for the pics of the crew. Are those little Nike boxes? Where is that at on the crew?

think da "C" on a champion hoodie.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im from the huntspoint area of the bronx, considered the south bronx.. and they just wasnt available like yall saying. i just hope they dont drop them early at the spot im going to in my hood. at the end of the day i just want a pair, aiming for 2 but as long as i get a pair i'll be aight.

hooootttt block at night lol.

Homie, I'm from Harlem, and I came to the bronx to cop my eggs. I copped at footaction on third, basics in bay plaza, and my man copped from mr shoe inparkchester. 2 out of the 3 spots is in ur hood. They were in ya hood, u didn't look.

I really don't want to see the eggplants get released again

I've only worn mine like once

I'd rather see another Foam or Foam pro colorway

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Ordered the crew neck this morning, spoke to the rep about eggplants re-releasing & i was told it wont be the eggplant colorway, but adifferent shade of purple, 314996-500 is the style code & i was told its scheduled for october release, i could be right or wrong, just a heads up!
He also mentioned a red colorway in the foams that was brought to our attention by NTer: charmcity.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

The nike boxes are on the sleeve

I've never copped a pair of foamposites but I like these coppers and the eggplants. Can somebody from Houston tell me what places will have these? I'dappriciate it.

^Not That I Know Of..... I Believe It Was Phone In Orders Only..... For Whomever Asked Earlier, The Style Code = 395006-010

Originally Posted by ninjahood

that crew neck is SO fire...they need to make it in orlando, miami, kinicks & suns/eggplant colors too.....
wouldnt mind a couple of those....

that "worth every penny shirt" is straight trash, seen that +!$* at a Mom and Pop and that +!$* looked thin as hell and it looked like a shirt youget made at the mall
laugh.gif

just copped this joint
pimp.gif

33k7tj7.jpg

Copped from here

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wouldnt mind a couple of those....

that "worth every penny shirt" is straight trash, seen that +!$* at a Mom and Pop and that +!$* looked thin as hell and it looked like a shirt you get made at the mall
laugh.gif

just copped this joint
pimp.gif

33k7tj7.jpg

Copped from here
Been to Ecap alot of time its better to go to the store if you can cause its cheaper then online

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Ordered the crew neck this morning, spoke to the rep about eggplants re-releasing & i was told it wont be the eggplant colorway, but a different shade of purple, 314996-500 is the style code & i was told its scheduled for october release, i could be right or wrong, just a heads up!
He also mentioned a red colorway in the foams that was brought to our attention by NTer: charmcity.
pimp.gif

Wait....what!?!? On the last page of this thread:

http://niketalk.com/topic/210441?page=1

CharmCity is talking like the red foams are doubtful. Or are you just saying the rep you were talking to mentioned the same ones CharmCity brought the infoon?

In any case, I'm really really hoping the red ones release, but there doesn't seem to be any concrete info....?

Originally Posted by NYDuffman85

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

No Offense But That Tee On The Last Page Looks.........

"Turrrrible"
charles-barkley.jpg

Anyhow, My Crew Came In Today, And I Must Say The Quality On This Thing Is Actually Pretty Nice
pimp.gif

........ Now On To The Shoes!
nerd.gif

PS- I Picked Up A M & L In The Crew So I Could Be Sure To Get The Fit I Wanted...... If Anyone Wants This Large, Gimme A Shout Before It Goes To The Local Outlet As A Return

Crew looks really good. How much did it cost?
Called up to order from Nike , they said that this crew and other copper merchandise will be put out the day of the release Feb 13th. Need thiscrew asap
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom