Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^ they refund pretty fast from my experience if they cancel your order due to lack of stock.

its worth a shot. but its looking real iffy right now. i'm pretty much just waiting for my cancellation email

Originally Posted by s2kray

^^ they refund pretty fast from my experience if they cancel your order due to lack of stock.

its worth a shot. but its looking real iffy right now. i'm pretty much just waiting for my cancellation email
Man, for your help in the "other" thread I capitalized off...

If you have problems getting them when they drop, just inbox me.

Retail, shipping on me.

Bigj when you order? Mine was 14972 and i ordered about an hr ago. This prob isnt the spot for this, but it doesnt fit in the buy/sell forum either, but if myshoetrends order goes through, does anyone wanna take my pre-order from sneaker-st for the 230 i paid? Im sure he can just transfer it over to whoever istaking it. Its a sz 10.5. He should be shipping withing the next 2 weeks. Again sorry, but i cant actually sell what i dont have according to the rules.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Bigj when you order? Mine was 14972 and i ordered about an hr ago.
email came 12:56 EST

my order number wasnt the exact number tho. i was just giving an estimate.
onlymjs and that other dude got in before me... but id imagine imma b OK

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Shopping from cell phone FTL

My web keeps crashing

it's not ur phone.....i guess the word spread like a Califonia wild fire cuz the site is crashing

btw SK u da man thanx for the heads up b4 the chaos

cancellation emails might be on the way.

shoetrends shows sold out now. dude finally updated the site lol

I was about to preorder at 12:19 PST but figured they would be sold out by then. Five mins later, the shoes were off the front page and sold out. I'llstick with me Sneaker St. preorder.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

hope emails/cancelled orders come out today or very soon...so everyone knows where they stand
when the 11/12 pack dropped, i got banged on instantly
laugh.gif

I dont have a Plan B if this falls through...Stuck in West Virginia for school...looks like i'll be taking a L on these if Shoetrends falls through smh

After I just purchased I'm now having buyers remorse. I'm hoping they cancel mine. I will try again in February.

Damn. Coppers were on shoetrends for about and hour and a half. good luck to those that ordered. If you get the cancellation email you can say screwvalentines day, break up wit ur girl, and cop off of Osneaker.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

i wonder what happened to that dude that swore me up and down i wouldnt find them for below $230
nerd.gif
HE'S WITH THE GUY THATS SLAPPING HIMSELF FOR JUST PAYING 330.00 lol
someone prolly got him like
7bf16f266176ba89852b9d3091ace6b2b480fc8e.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

He has them a month ahead of time though. Not sure if getting them early is worth $130.
grin.gif
getting kicks early back in 2000-2003 was the move, especially when stores would sell months in advance and most did it for retail or slightlyabove
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Dang i didnt expect the fsr to get eatin up so quickly.
u serious?
eggplants didnt even last 1/3 of the time on shoetrends...
1. below retail
2. below retail
3. below retail

are the reasons they moved so fast...
laugh.gif

u serious?
1. below retail
2. below retail
3. below retail

laugh.gif

If u got the patients to wait, shoetrends is the move

u serious?
1. below retail
2. below retail
3. below retail

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yea I feel ya. Just hope my pair goes through. Really dont feellike hustlin through the DMV in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom