Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Man if you dudes don't get your shoetrends orders, and after our experiences with the silver half cents, dudes shouldn't even promote them as a 100% legit site anymore.  They should be on onsneaker status.
y give them osneaker status?
didnt everyone get their orders from shoetrends?
dudes got salty because the ship date was later than the release date. but from what i know, shoetrends did ship the shoes out to customers.
and i know the original ship date got pushed but on shoetrends but i think nike also changed the ship date too so it caused a domino effect.
osneaker had a rep come in here, talk smack, then lie about what happened to their inventory. shoetrends just cancels orders.
id have to disagree that shoetrends gets that status.
naw man if they are gona take peoples money they need to guarantee people get there shoes, who does business like that? Ok everyone send me your money maybe you will get a pair maybe not and who knows when you will get them maybe before RD maybe after
eyes.gif

dont sell anything unless you can confirm you will get it and when!

with that said if people want to gamble and have there money held by god knows who knowing what can/may happen its on them, but just wait until one day they just run off with the cash. And thats why most of these sites come and go 90% of the time google map the address it wont be a real spot...

ohhh ok damn i missed that part......thanks was about to leave my job and head down there...saved me a trip for nothing

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

naw man if they are gona take peoples money they need to guarantee people get there shoes, who does business like that? Ok everyone send me your money maybe you will get a pair maybe not and who knows when you will get them maybe before RD maybe after
eyes.gif

with that said if people want to gamble and have there money held by god knows who knowing what can/may happen its on them, but just wait until one day they just run off with the cash. And thats why most of these sites come and go 90% of the time google map the address it wont be a real spot...
i get ur point but i dont think shoetrends is osneaker status by any means so i have to respectfully disagree with u
if they are gona take peoples money they need to guarantee people get there shoes
shoetrends has already started refunding individuals based on the expected quantity. and i havent heard of anyone not receiving their kicks for prior releases including the eggplant foamposite preorder and the space jam preorder
who knows when you will get them maybe before RD maybe after
site clearly states its ship dates... its a trade off. buyer saves a few bucks but has to wait until after release date to get them. seller gets guaranteed sales. nike threw a curve ball on the silver 1/2s and shifted the release date.

- did you follow the eggplant thread with the osneaker fiasco?

laugh.gif
went into a spot that my dude told me had the crew, of course they didn't have my sz left..but duke asked me for my number so he can call me when they come in to get my 12...that's 2...only thing missing now is the crew
smh.gif
...spot that I thought would have it only got the T and they aren't receiving the crews...
tired.gif

eyes.gif

i get ur point but i dont think shoetrends is osneaker status by any means so i have to respectfully disagree with u
if they are gona take peoples money they need to guarantee people get there shoes
shoetrends has already started refunding individuals based on the expected quantity. and i havent heard of anyone not receiving their kicks for prior releases including the eggplant foamposite preorder and the space jam preorder
who knows when you will get them maybe before RD maybe after
site clearly states its ship dates... its a trade off. buyer saves a few bucks but has to wait until after release date to get them. seller gets guaranteed sales. nike threw a curve ball on the silver 1/2s and shifted the release date.

- did you follow the eggplant thread with the osneaker fiasco?

naw i don't recall maybe im misinformed i don't visit those sites for obvious reasons but the complaints i have heard about both seem to be warranted.

23MCpizzle23 - maaaaaaaan osneaker did dudes DIRTY on the eggplants.
if u have time, go to this eggplant thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/112465
and search osneaker

scf2009 is osneakers niketalk rep man... u can search his posts also

and dude sent me PMs asking me to buy up inventories so he could fill orders

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
went into a spot that my dude told me had the crew, of course they didn't have my sz left..but duke asked me for my number so he can call me when they come in to get my 12...that's 2...only thing missing now is the crew
smh.gif
...spot that I thought would have it only got the T and they aren't receiving the crews...
tired.gif

Why don't u order from city sole?

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Why don't u order from city sole?
or from me
nerd.gif

went to my low spot today, the owner told me that nike originally promised her 60 pairs of coppers. she called to reconfirm that yesterday, her shipment is now 24. she doesn't know what sizes she is getting or the amount per size. I'm praying she gets my 12
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

went to my low spot today, the owner told me that nike originally promised her 60 pairs of coppers. she called to reconfirm that yesterday, her shipment is now 24. she doesn't know what sizes she is getting or the amount per size. I'm praying she gets my 12
frown.gif
every store had a per door limit of 24 if she didn't know that the system automatically canceled out your excess pairs.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

frown.gif
every store had a per door limit of 24 if she didn't know that the system automatically canceled out your excess pairs.
I just dont want to be in line in front of HOH

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Man if you dudes don't get your shoetrends orders, and after our experiences with the silver half cents, dudes shouldn't even promote them as a 100% legit site anymore.  They should be on onsneaker status.
y give them osneaker status?
didnt everyone get their orders from shoetrends?
dudes got salty because the ship date was later than the release date. but from what i know, shoetrends did ship the shoes out to customers.
and i know the original ship date got pushed but on shoetrends but i think nike also changed the ship date too so it caused a domino effect.
osneaker had a rep come in here, talk smack, then lie about what happened to their inventory. shoetrends just cancels orders.
id have to disagree that shoetrends gets that status.
They're not as bad as onsneaker, but come on man, putting sneakers up that you don't have and then canceling?  The only real difference is they didn't do it after the release date so dudes end up SOL and they don't have a representative up here. 
Nike didn't change the release date of the 1/2's, they were always the beginning of November.  And I also consider not telling people of the date change and having to ask for a tracking number to be poor business practices.
The longer a company is in business customer service and business practices should get better and more streamlined, not worse, but it seems like with sneakers everyone let's it go, because of consignment and ebay diluting things.  Imagine ordering a cell phone and them shipping it out to you a month later instead, or canceling it altogether.  People would complain and be a lot more upset.

Btw my boy's sz. 12 order from shoetrends was cancelled...and the prob wit citysole is that they have up to a 2xl and I need a 3xl...

Magic1978, ur points are valid but the silver 1/2s were supposed to drop in october and got pushed back to november. they had already taken on orders and then moved the ship date. but i do agree that their communication is lame.
but the BIG difference is that shoetrends DOES fulfill orders where osneaker DOES NOT. also, shoetrends charges BELOW retail on preorders and osneakers charges OVER retail on preorders.
the site clearly has the ship dates... if a person does not want to wait, then he/she should NOT order. but a person looking to save a few bucks and doesnt mind a wait should order.

once again i hate working 2nd shift, everybody ordering their coppers im at work, good thing my homegirl lives in the BX fordham rd all day

I ordered them around 12pm PST from shoetrends and got canceled today also. My friend ordered 10am PST and he should be good to go. I feel asleep. SoleZProg I'll probably go with you unless I can't find them or you're sold out by the time I get funds.

Back
Top Bottom