Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]thread gone crazy [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by s dubl

JFM....as of now snealer_st will not be getting the Purps. I'm not sure on the Pealrs.

damn

I really hope he gets the Pearls
I aked, but he never said anything about it.

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Holy @*!$, really how bad can your grammar be? "u just be" I forgot this is the internet and most of you kids think its cool not to be able to type a proper sentence. SO IZ BE COPPIN ME SOME HEAT lol 
u already got exposed in the JB section on ur lack of education/grammar... keep that crap out of Retro.

edit: talking about fail on trying to correct someone's grammar... u dont even know how to use apostrophes
laugh.gif

here is some help "kid"

thread has gone wild, guys dont get sniped for arguing/name calling

Mcgrizz is right about you NYCers asking for tips on this release, I'm disappointed as well.

The copper thread is officially off the scale. Dudes went from talking about who has better fits, to cyber smacking dude for the hypebeast purchase, now we're in grammar school.
laugh.gif
 Well since we're off topic, I had steak last night........... Lets keep it on the kicks.............. Did I spell every thing correctly? Did I make any grammatical errors?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
its crazy how many nyc nters are really looking for info/handouts...im ashamed...
tired.gif
just go out and ask and look around, you'll be surprised what just a day's worth of effort can yield...there are soo many mom and pop shops in the city...gotta build those lines of communication...

Yeah, it's always funny to me when people are in NY and are posting about where to get sneakers from.  They must have just gotten in to sneakers. 

Magic1978 wrote:
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
its crazy how many nyc nters are really looking for info/handouts...im ashamed...
tired.gif
just go out and ask and look around, you'll be surprised what just a day's worth of effort can yield...there are soo many mom and pop shops in the city...gotta build those lines of communication...

Yeah, it's always funny to me when people are in NY and are posting about where to get sneakers from.  They must have just gotten in to sneakers. 

or they are just lazy. you can accidentally find sneaker spots in ny

i just hope they release when they supposed to, even though i will be prepared a week ahead of time but i just dont want to miss out..

Hope all u shoetrenders got your pairs. Wish I could have these out the way already and move on to eggs. Someone spell check me.

their is hope i was one of the people who ordered 2 hrs after the link was supposedly dropped ...... i got my ship confirm also ......

Back
Top Bottom