Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by crw127

hey guys...sorry i have a few more things to do than sit around and google release dates,and be on nike talk 24 hours a day. thought i could just get an answer.
or you could have looked about people talking about training camp and a footaction release date on this same page,
so just apologize or dont say anything at all
ThunderChunk69wrote:
Across 110th stwrote:
doubt it...just look at the FSR of spacejams sized 7.5 to 18 with "price drop" posted all over theplace...dudes that put them in priced them too high and now they'restuck

how long did it take you to sell yourkryptonates you camped outfor?

no response
nerd.gif

or are you still holding onto them?

Personally if I go all out for some $200 kicks best believe I will for the gear too. Walmart gear etc. Marshalls all good. I just can't shop there. I know it sounds silly but I'd rather pay alot. All that Coogi etc. I gotta stay fly.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Personally if I go all out for some $200 kicks best believe I will for the gear too. Walmart gear etc. Marshalls all good. I just can't shop there. I know it sounds silly but I'd rather pay alot. All that Coogi etc. I gotta stay fly.

2vakva1.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

2vakva1.gif
roll.gif

Coogi died with Biggie bruh

^^^^i feel you spoiled feet, but i dont like wearing coogi, rocawear etc...no more. thats because theres to much going on with their pants and shirts. now i just buy polo shirts or 30 or 40 dollar shirts. and i still be fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some like it some don't. I can't stand Ed Hardy $&@# but peeps lovin it. I don't wear what's in or out or what I think other people will like. I wear what I like. I saw a bum in Akron rockin thrift store Karl Kani still .... I was like do u homie.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by crw127

hey guys...sorry i have a few more things to do than sit around and google release dates,and be on nike talk 24 hours a day. thought i could just get an answer.
or you could have looked about people talking about training camp and a footaction release date on this same page,
so just apologize or dont say anything at all
ThunderChunk69wrote:
Across 110th stwrote:
doubt it...just look at the FSR of spacejams sized 7.5 to 18 with "price drop" posted all over theplace...dudes that put them in priced them too high and now they'restuck
how long did it take you to sell yourkryptonates you camped outfor?

no response
nerd.gif

or are you still holding onto them?

i never got them but i dont feel bad..theres an assload of B grades on kixclusive for $450..and this thread is too much to keep up with

Some like it some don't. I can't stand Ed Hardy $&@# but peeps lovin it. I don't wear what's in or out or what I think other people will like. I wear what I like. I saw a bum in Akron rockin thrift store Karl Kani still .... I was like do u homie.
smile.gif

i understand that, but he was a bum, he didnt have a choice....

I think it was more like he wore it back then an still wearin it. I didnt mean a bum literally. Dude was tryin to do it. I just didnt think people wore it still. Bad wording my bad but u get my point.

Aint this a @#&%# my spot sold the store today to a new owner ..... now they wont honor my reserve !!! Not lookin good dgoins. Onto plan B

well my amex points just gave me a $25 ndc gift card... patiently waits to see when they will show up on here. no sales tax + free shipping = 175 shipped.
pimp.gif

just talked to my spot who had originally told me to be there 2mrw morning and the word has changed. he said he won't get them now til the 11th.
eyes.gif

he said for me to just call him that morning to tell him what sizes i need and he'll set em aside. he mentioned something about the eggplant release last yeast year as the reason he isn't getting coppers early.

that being said, i think most spots will have em closer to release day as opposed to early. of course there will be a few spots out in ny that'll prolly have em a lil early, but said spots will also not be charging retail either.

nike is deliberately making sure no spots get these early for some reason or another.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Just talked to my spot who had originally told me to be there 2mrw morning and the word has changed. he said he won't get them now til the 11th.
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
way to mess up my day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Coogi died with Biggie bruh

i actually have to disagree with u there. now don't get me wrong, coogi is def. wack now with all them bright *%% colors and big as jeans, lookin like cross colours
laugh.gif
. but the sweaters will always be classic, imo. (coogi falling off had less to do w/ biggie dying and more to do with fubu taking over ownership) i still rock the sweaters til this day. they are timeless.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

That's right, because 60 is just unreasonable for crewneck...to go wit 200+ kicks...
ohwell.gif

It's not unreasonable...but if you can get a deal on the sweater by waiting a while then why not?  However...by the time it goes on sale it probably will be a little too warm for a sweater but hey...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just talked to my spot who had originally told me to be there 2mrw morning and the word has changed. he said he won't get them now til the 11th.
eyes.gif

he said for me to just call him that morning to tell him what sizes i need and he'll set em aside. he mentioned something about the eggplant release last yeast year as the reason he isn't getting coppers early.

that being said, i think most spots will have em closer to release day as opposed to early. of course there will be a few spots out in ny that'll prolly have em a lil early, but said spots will also not be charging retail either.

nike is deliberately making sure no spots get these early for some reason or another.
dang, why they gotta mess with the dirty copper party!

Back
Top Bottom