Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

just talked to my spot who had originally told me to be there 2mrw morning and the word has changed. he said he won't get them now til the 11th.
eyes.gif

he said for me to just call him that morning to tell him what sizes i need and he'll set em aside. he mentioned something about the eggplant release last yeast year as the reason he isn't getting coppers early.

that being said, i think most spots will have em closer to release day as opposed to early. of course there will be a few spots out in ny that'll prolly have em a lil early, but said spots will also not be charging retail either.

nike is deliberately making sure no spots get these early for some reason or another.
dang, why they gotta mess with the dirty copper party!

passed by the BX on Fordham 2 of those jewelry/ sneaker spots (habib's) have them but they want 400 & 425 they said it like it was retail price they were giving me...gave them a no thank good day and a middle finger as i walked out....other than that the city seems to be dry of foams i guess Nike is really holding on to these huh?

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by bigj505

Sports Zone and DTLR are both Urban-type retails stores.
As well....Shoe City is running an ad on the radio and they mention the release date.

This is why I won't be surprised if alot of out of towners pop in the area(just like with the yeezy release).........

havent really been in here since the shoetrends bomb was dropped...any ground breaking news...spots got them and popping them off already?

shoe gallery in miami getting these joints, but they gonna have a god damn raffle for them! 
mad.gif
 i just hope sneaker st come through!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Personally if I go all out for some $200 kicks best believe I will for the gear too. Walmart gear etc. Marshalls all good. I just can't shop there. I know it sounds silly but I'd rather pay alot. All that Coogi etc. I gotta stay fly.

Coogi died with Biggie bruh

i actually have to disagree with u there. now don't get me wrong, coogi is def. wack now with all them bright *%% colors and big as jeans, lookin like cross colours
laugh.gif
. but the sweaters will always be classic, imo. (coogi falling off had less to do w/ biggie dying and more to do with fubu taking over ownership) i still rock the sweaters til this day. they are timeless.
wink.gif
nah son, where they do that at? Oh.... the DMV...

tongue.gif

tongue.gif
happy.gif
air max 87 wrote:

Personally if I go all out for some $200 kicks best believe I will for the gear too. Walmart gear etc. Marshalls all good. I just can't shop there. I know it sounds silly but I'd rather pay alot. All that Coogi etc. I gotta stay fly.

i actually have to disagree with u there. now don't get me wrong, coogi is def. wack now with all them bright *%% colors and big as jeans, lookin like cross colours
laugh.gif
. but the sweaters will always be classic, imo. (coogi falling off had less to do w/ biggie dying and more to do with fubu taking over ownership) i still rock the sweaters til this day. they are timeless.
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Man I seen the bul T-Rex in a Coogi sweater in that DJ Webstar video with him and Jim Jones...and that's a Harlem cat
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

tongue.gif
happy.gif
air max 87 wrote:

laugh.gif
wink.gif

tongue.gif

Man I seen the bul T-Rex in a Coogi sweater in that DJ Webstar video with him and Jim Jones...and that's a Harlem cat
tongue.gif

thank god i aint from NY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by LeftyKB8

tongue.gif
happy.gif
air max 87 wrote:

laugh.gif
wink.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

thank god i aint from NY
laugh.gif

T-rex? that dude is a poor representation of Harlem. matter of fact, that dude lives in Atlanta now.
wink.gif

Dear Buyers, 

We here at Sneaker.St just want to first and foremost relay our 
appreciation for your business.  We are a young and growing company, and

we appreciate each and every customer that chooses us to be a supplier 
of quality sneakers at great prices. You can check us out on our website

in the works @ www.sneaker.st 

Here is an update on the Copper Foamposites.  We apologize for not 
getting them last week as we had anticipated.  We do anticipate that all

orders will be fulfilled before the Feb 13th release date.  I would say 
any day now but don't want to jinx myself here.  

With that being said, we will be sending a message via eBay, (just like 
this one) to everyone as soon as we get the shoes to notify them of its 
impending shipment. Please allow 24 hours in processing time to have 
your shoes shipped out. 

A second email (to your registered email address on eBay) from UPS with 
a tracking number will be sent when your shoes are shipped.  They will 
be shipped via UPS Ground and you can expect them anywhere from 1-5 days

All international orders will be shipped via USPS Express, with tracking

and signature confirmation.  Those tracking numbers will be sent as soon

as they are shipped.   

We have every reason to believe that all orders received will be 
fulfilled and expect a 100% ratio in orders filled.  We have taken care 
to not oversell based on our order/allocation and in fact have undersold

to ensure that any clerical error we may have made, or any size 
exchanges can be accommodated.  

Thanks again for your business.

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]cant wait!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

passed by the BX on Fordham 2 of those jewelry/ sneaker spots (habib's) have them but they want 400 & 425 they said it like it was retail price they were giving me...gave them a no thank good day and a middle finger as i walked out....other than that the city seems to be dry of foams i guess Nike is really holding on to these huh?

I cant stand that spot

Aint this a @#&%# my spot sold the store today to a new owner ..... now they wont honor my reserve !!! Not lookin good dgoins. Onto plan B

I think I may have found a second spot if your interested? Did you talk to aaron today about the reserve? If you got my email address hit me up

Just read the email from sneaker_st. I'm still dying of anticipation. It sucks that Baton Rouge doesn't have any Top Tier urban account stores.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
wink.gif

tongue.gif

i ain't even gonna say the dmv. i'ma just say i do it. although there are others. but most ppl follow trends, period. when the masses say something is played, everyone else follows along. when jay-z said jerseys were dead, everyone started wearing button ups. for me, i decide what is hot and what i not. the less ppl wearing coogi sweaters, the better as far as i'm concerned. but those same ppl will come back around as soon as one of their idols says its cool again. but not me.
wink.gif

^^ Nor can I, but if u wanna see a shoe early you go there and do ur HW
same thing w/ Fulton...they get all the samples so rather than trusting a catalog pic i go to there..atleast i'll know what i'm buying, but those jerks have them at ridiculous prices so no one will buy them on purpose then they post them on eBay ...and still don't get wat they wanted for them SMH sux to see it happen, but that's part of the game

atleast some of us are smarter....keywords: some of us

Originally Posted by Kingd247

I cant stand that spot
That spot is comedy.  Funny thing is dude(s) gives those prices with a straight face.  Cats in that area are dumb enough to pay that hence why they charge that. 

Just got an email from sneaker st according to them 100 percent of the orders will be fulfilled

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by Kingd247

I cant stand that spot
That spot is comedy.  Funny thing is dude(s) gives those prices with a straight face.  Cats in that area are dumb enough to pay that hence why they charge that. 

cause they dont know no better and dont know any other spots i just go there to see kicks in person

Back
Top Bottom