Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Just called my local Footlocker and Footaction in Baton Rouge (Cortana Mall and the Mall of Louisiana) and they both said they ARE getting these. This release must not be as limited as I thought because neither one of them got the Eggplants last year. Hopefully they get the re-release of them in March. I already pre-oredered the Coppers from from sneaker_st, now I may be able to get another pair.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

i know u NY cats are good .... but the fitted hat game in Akron is wack. All i can find is stretch fit fitteds or one size fits all and i cant even do it. I need that 7 3/8. And everytime i order a hat in my exact size online like hatland etc. the @#$% never fits and i gotta ship it back an pay shipping. I just gave up .....

I'm sure you can find a fitted somewhere, I found the Diamondbacks Fitted on my campus got 2 for 20.Im in State College, PA (Middle of NOWHERE) Its the one with the gray underbrim so they were selling them for cheaper.

Originally Posted by ph8

they got that crewneck out here in paterson for 45
d5816143eaa6b90ff09ec17787423de9e135cc5e.pjpg
you got the 1 I left
laugh.gif

IRAK breaks out the savings calculator for everyone I see

Dudes can get on the internet, but don't know how to use a phone...
smh.gif

Anyone want to make a list of every store in every stae is getting these, how many pairs per store, what time does the store open, directions to the store, what time to get there etc.........

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ph8

they got that crewneck out here in paterson for 45
d5816143eaa6b90ff09ec17787423de9e135cc5e.pjpg
you got the 1 I left
laugh.gif

IRAK breaks out the savings calculator for everyone I see

lol yea irak b hookin it up

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dudes can get on the internet, but don't know how to use a phone...
smh.gif

Anyone want to make a list of every store in every stae is getting these, how many pairs per store, what time does the store open, directions to the store, what time to get there etc.........

dam....didnt kno just askin any1 do they kno if or how many their local spots are gettin would make some1 so angry
shm.....ppl got a problem with everything nowadays...

^But with people asking the same questions on every page it gets annoying. By the time someone sees your post and answers you, you could've called around and got an answer.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^But with people asking the same questions on every page it gets annoying. By the time someone sees your post and answers you, you could've called around and got an answer.

i understand that. but at the same time. niketalk is another resource i can use. wat the hell is the point of keepin this thread open if its not informative.

Originally Posted by Spradley

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

i understand that. but at the same time. niketalk is another resource i can use. wat the hell is the point of keepin this thread open if its not informative.
yea but this close to RD people should already have all the info they need. And if everyone is on here asking questions who is gunna be droppin info. I understand where your coming from but NTers are lazy as hell.

Yeah but all of NT doesn't live in your area...

I read through pages and no one in here lives in my area...so if I need to find out who's getting em in my area I have to call around or go to the spots myself.

I'm not mad, but as stated it gets annoying to see the same questions every page.

Who's gonna ask how they fit?
nerd.gif

^ so again how they fit true to size lol man people keep asking lot of questions put in work to find out or take some time and read threw some pages to get info those questions have been answer so many times 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

cant wait for these to drop... I live in western MA and onyl 1 spot i know of is gettin these... so i think there limited in certain areas and other areas got plenty of em... either way i got my pair on lock come the 13th

No pics gents but suffice to say that today was a good day
pimp.gif

These are gonna give a bit widthwise once i break em in right?

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

No pics gents but suffice to say that today was a good day
pimp.gif

These are gonna give a bit widthwise once i break em in right?

ahhh u finally got ur pair... good stuff doogal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom