Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

from sneakernews
premiumpetespacejamfoamposite.jpg

i know this is copper thread, but since they getting pushed back we need to hype this photoshop to become a reality also ASAP!!!!

^ still not buying the contract story....if the contract is signed i wanna see the stipulation that allows him to ask for more money all of a sudden.....Nike can say F U, and done deal we have foams....something else is going on or this is all just hype and we'll get them next week....only thing is they'll sell at a more rapid pace than before which equals Nike selling more units...which equals a win for them anyways

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

^ still not buying the contract story....if the contract is signed i wanna see the stipulation that allows him to ask for more money all of a sudden.....Nike can say F U, and done deal we have foams....something else is going on or this is all just hype and we'll get them next week....only thing is they'll sell at a more rapid pace than before which equals Nike selling more units...which equals a win for them anyways

if they say eff him and release the foams, they'll lose penny, even though the smart thing for penny to do is **@% and suck it up, money talks and in pennys perspective he wants to see if nike will ever extend/keep the lil bit of contract he has left, we all know the foamposite is pennys cashcow..

Originally Posted by VAHustler

from sneakernews

i know this is copper thread, but since they getting pushed back we need to hype this photoshop to become a reality also ASAP!!!!

I just looked at those same pics liked this one too

kryptonate-foamposite.jpg

from sneakernews
that ones A LOT better than the kryptonate version
laugh.gif

400 pages before march....
nerd.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
dgoins1 wrote:

from sneakernews

I just looked at those same pics liked this one too

kryptonate-foamposite.jpg

Could also be called lemon/lime jello foamposites.
happy.gif

[Moria voice]

"Pre-orders?!?!?!? Pre-Orders?!?!?!"

[Chappelle]
"GOT CHA B'TCH!"

lololololololololololol.

Bammas.

NT staff sigs. included.

laugh.gif

I just read through the last ten pages and exactly what Nike wants is happening. They want you to scoop the 2010's.....that is the whole reason for the delay. Why would Nike put out one of the most highly anticipated releases of the year out as the same day as their more beloved Jordan Brand....? And don't say well "nike should have known release dates", yeah Nike also put the wrong date on the DMP 7's. Just take it easy don't run out for refunds and be patient.

And for the guy with the so called HOH(US) pairs....There is only a handful of HOH's in the nation and Nike screen this site. So you just put whatever manager you know, if its true? job in jeopardy. Smart!

Originally Posted by stand4something

NIke does not want to give this clown more money just off strength that the !%*!$ BARELY brings money in lol, so how they gonna extend a contract for ONE effin shoe? penny is a joke, all his shoes this past year have sat on shelves (excluding the royal 1/2 cents) the atlantic colorway was just restocked in certain spots and they were supposed to be sooo limited..

so until, Nike and penny reach an agreement these will not be dropping..

it has nothing to do with a snow storm or anything else..
21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

penny I-IV in orlando colors sell each and every time....and even when they DO go on sale spend on sale money on some pennys then anything else...problem is NIKE over

saturated da penny II's in black and royal hence why some are in outlets, but believe you me when they were in NYC they were on everyone's feet.

^ got to agree with ninja penny hardaway is one of the best players of all time and as  the penny cent symbol that is his symbol not nike so if they use it they have to pay him and also on his shoes they sell mostly all the time 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by stand4something

NIke does not want to give this clown more money just off strength that the !%*!$ BARELY brings money in lol, so how they gonna extend a contract for ONE effin shoe? penny is a joke, all his shoes this past year have sat on shelves (excluding the royal 1/2 cents) the atlantic colorway was just restocked in certain spots and they were supposed to be sooo limited..

so until, Nike and penny reach an agreement these will not be dropping..

it has nothing to do with a snow storm or anything else..
21e15de8345a20a84ab020880ea1c2f906bada0.gif

penny I-IV in orlando colors sell each and every time....and even when they DO go on sale spend on sale money on some pennys then anything else...problem is NIKE over

saturated da penny II's in black and royal hence why some are in outlets, but believe you me when they were in NYC they were on everyone's feet.
i didnt say at all, i said barely, nike wants release day sales, even when they do sell, the restock shipments and they sit, only penny that will ever sell out even if they drop twice a year is royal foam 1's, everything else sits on shelves for months, im in NYC and i can still find penny 2's and 3's for 50% off...

Back
Top Bottom