Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

M. Pretty sure dude dat was wearing the eggplants during lst year asg will prolly rock em if he s playin

just scooped mine $200 flat
pimp.gif

307yc85.jpg

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

damn how do i resize

Don't bother, one large pic to show detail is a good thing. But now that it's been done, everybody else remember to resize.
tongue.gif

I just called Sneakerhead.com talked to a customer rep and she said that they have not recieved there shipment yet and to try back later today. She also said that once a shipment is recieved they scan it in and it is immediately posted on the site, she couldn't give me a price but I'm thinking 230 shipped for em if not expect to pay retail free shipping.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by krs1demian

Originally Posted by The7onius

Have we got a game plan for peeps waiting on NDC?? soon as i get the link i'll post if someone else doesn't get there before me.
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yeah whats the procedure for copping on NDC. I've never tried to cop on there for a super hyped shoe. when do shoes usually become available? also what page should you be sitting on waiting for it to pop up?[/font]
Shouldn't be too bad, but then again i thought the motorsport would be easy, those were gone within seconds, but basically the page to order the sneakers, then all you have to do is refresh, when i find the page i usually post it for others.

aight that sound great! you wouln't be able to pm me would you? I have a busy day today and im sure that by the time i get to check this forum it your post will be buried under 50 other pages lol either way sounds good! Good luck to myself and everyone else with no other options!

can somebody school me on sneaker_st?...

i'm tryin to check this out... sharpstown gave my size to someone else, and i think i'm gonna get hulled at the galleria....

soooooo...

i wanna know about this sneaker st...

cuz if i can go thru him... pay retail... and get my kicks FA SHO...

i'll do that instead of waitin for somethin bad to happen...

Originally Posted by sneakerst

damn... my inbox just BLEW UP....  sall good tho... any questions feel free to ask. 
wink.gif
i just hit you, g... lemme know wassup...

cuz i'm tryin to cop these kicks...

roll.gif
air max 87 wrote:

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Damn, yall give us NYers a bad name, hope they freeze to death...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i hope it snows.... 

I think it did snow in NY, they don't care about that though, camping out in hurricanes for a pair of sneakers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

can somebody school me on sneaker_st?...

i'm tryin to check this out... sharpstown gave my size to someone else, and i think i'm gonna get hulled at the galleria....

soooooo...

i wanna know about this sneaker st...

cuz if i can go thru him... pay retail... and get my kicks FA SHO...

i'll do that instead of waitin for somethin bad to happen...

You won't be paying retail going thru sneakerst..I believe he has em for 230-240?

Why is everyone getting these for $200 flat i hope I get a good deal like that at sport zone in baltimore tomorrow because 200 is all i have right now

Back
Top Bottom