Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I don't think you should have a problem going to your nearest FTL or DTLR.

I don't think Shoe City or FA got them in yet.

Ok cool I remember you telling me to be ther an hour early just in case so I'll take your advice let you know if and when I cop thanks mane!

Originally Posted by deadgame23

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by deadgame23

MY CONNECT CAME THRU!!! Foams on deck.....

For what you're selling those shoes for, I hope they fall off the back of the truck.

Simple typo; too excited to hear the good news

For the record home boy, no one has a gun to your head!!!! That's what the "OBO" is there for. I'm always negotiable.

"Hurry up and buy".....

$230 shipped right now. I have PP in hand.

That's what I thought.

SneakerFee wrote:
hey guys i was wondering does anyone of yall know what time they drop on NDC?....i want to get them for my boyfriend for vday and myself

spoke to a rep, said they will up on NDC between 12am and 3am est. No definite time

If you can't depend on your mom/pop then who can you trust man...I always have one pair of everything solidified at mine..

Originally Posted by RichYung87

1. HOW COME EVERYONE ON NT NEVER HAVE A BACK UP PLAN & ALWAYS RELY ON THERE LOCAL MOM & POP SPOTS

Because Mom & Pop stores "never let them down"

Everyone behold the power of Foot Locker. Feels good man.

^^^usually most of us that do use mom and pop shops like myself have a decent relationship with the owner or owners. They usually are good with release but with this one I think it was out of their hands. You gotta support your local spots!

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

SneakerFee wrote:
hey guys i was wondering does anyone of yall know what time they drop on NDC?....i want to get them for my boyfriend for vday and myself

spoke to a rep, said they will up on NDC between 12am and 3am est. No definite time
Let's see if I can get a pair so I can help out a fellow NTer/ISSer.

Just left my spot with these guys. 75% of the spots that had planned on getting these never received the shipment. After talking to Nike over the phone spots found out that they aren't getting them. Eblens got the eggplants and aren't getting these. A few others got shafted as well. Can anyone else confirm that shipments never arrived?

Originally Posted by RichYung87

1. HOW COME EVERYONE ON NT NEVER HAVE A BACK UP PLAN & ALWAYS RELY ON THERE LOCAL MOM & POP SPOTS
Because Mom & Pop stores "never let them down"

Everyone behold the power of Foot Locker. Feels good man.
I got both as backup plans, mom n pops = bulk
but... seriously Mom N Pops never let us down... who knew Nike was gonna screw them over?
eyes.gif

acting like we can predict the future
laugh.gif

already got a phonecall and time off of work tomorrow to pick up 10+ pairs.. im not tripping... just saying.. 99.9% mom n pops get them early, sell in bulk and do less than retail.... whats wrong with relying on that?

eyes.gif
look at the great email i received guys i am glad i ordered 2 pairs
this is foolishness

Hello,
As you already know, the Copper Foamposite One is
releasing tomorrow, but only in a handful of
stores (Big City Footlockers, Footaction) will
receive this product on time. I buy and re-sell
from small mom&pop stores all across NYC, of which
none have received nor have any info on when Nike
is shipping out their allocations. In the best
interest of our relationship, I feel it is best to
issue you a FULL REFUND so you may grab the
opportunity to buy this product at your nearest
FL,FA on time. If I receive any update on when I
will receive my shipment, I will send you a
follow-up message to offer you a chance to buy
this product again w/ U.S FREE SHIPPING. I am
sorry for taking so long but I was unaware of the
entire situation as my supplier explained. Please
leave positive feedback, I will surely contact you
again once/if the Foamposite One releases to me.
Thank You for your understanding in this matter.
We appreciate your business.

- footwear_depot

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Any updates for us NYC folk?

i only know 1 store thats not FTL / FTA related that actually has them in hand and droppin tomorrow smh... these could be a lot more limited than i thought.. ot these store employees is lying they #$@ off lmaooo

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

SneakerFee wrote:

Let's see if I can get a pair so I can help out a fellow NTer/ISSer.

thank you guys i greatly appreciate it.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by stand4something

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by air max 87

hows the line looking at FL on 34th?, bout to head down there now..

60 + last i heard... 
thanks bro, shouldnt go past 100 tonight, they gettin more shipments tommorow and tuesday, ill be down there in a few though...

Just got a call from my coworker, sed that the line is long for FL and at FTA they givin out reserve tickets. Im meetin her at 11, yes her she wears foams and her feet are big enough.

29wlnyq.gif

lol na she cool ppl tho, abt the tickets, she said they were givin them out but they stopped, they gonna give em out again soon, she said FTA and FTL are getting hectic, n its only 6 30, imma meet her at 8-9ish. Any NTkers goin? Have a mini summit? lol

ill be there around 9, hopefully i get a ticket, this is gonna be my first campout since steel X's, i didnt even camp for jams, smh, they really messed up my routine by not shipping to mom and pops..

My firsr campout my dude, and Im excited like that lil kid gettin n64 for Christmas, good luck every1. LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!!
P.S. Who says the Sneaker community is dead? lol

frown.gif
frown.gif
jaytthelegend wrote:

Just left my spot with these guys. 75% of the spots that had planned on getting these never received the shipment. After talking to Nike over the phone spots found out that they aren't getting them. Eblens got the eggplants and aren't getting these. A few others got shafted as well. Can anyone else confirm that shipments never arrived?

i heard the same thing today from goliath and premium goods in ny...

Originally Posted by ph8

frown.gif
frown.gif
jaytthelegend wrote:

i heard the same thing today from goliath and premium goods in ny...

exactly.
smh.gif
  Goliath was only getting 24 pairs anyway. So the odds of copping from them was slim. When I called and they told me to hit up hoh I knew it was a wrap

Originally Posted by BRNQING

eyes.gif
look at the great email i received guys i am glad i ordered 2 pairs
this is foolishness

Hello,
As you already know, the Copper Foamposite One is
releasing tomorrow, but only in a handful of
stores (Big City Footlockers, Footaction) will
receive this product on time. I buy and re-sell
from small mom&pop stores all across NYC, of which
none have received nor have any info on when Nike
is shipping out their allocations. In the best
interest of our relationship, I feel it is best to
issue you a FULL REFUND so you may grab the
opportunity to buy this product at your nearest
FL,FA on time. If I receive any update on when I
will receive my shipment, I will send you a
follow-up message to offer you a chance to buy
this product again w/ U.S FREE SHIPPING. I am
sorry for taking so long but I was unaware of the
entire situation as my supplier explained. Please
leave positive feedback, I will surely contact you
again once/if the Foamposite One releases to me.
Thank You for your understanding in this matter.
We appreciate your business.

- footwear_depot
Have you been following what's going on?  It's not his fault.  That's more stand up than some would have done.

So is it for sure that only NDC is the only online spot or will eastbay/footlocker/footaction have these?

Originally Posted by yaw1800

i only know 1 store thats not FTL / FTA related that actually has them in hand and droppin tomorrow smh... these could be a lot more limited than i thought.. ot these store employees is lying they #$@ off lmaooo
harlem 125 (da store) is getting em tomorrow, so is SD underground in harlem 125th street is getting em as well.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Originally Posted by s dubl

Thanks for the love everyone...appreciate it for real!

Dudes waiting on the UPS email....don't worry...remember all the orders he took? He has to ship every pair...he said he's going in order by who paid first...so you'll get your email sooner or later.

True, but I figured that since I received the email telling me that he shipped my package, that I would of also received a tracking number in the email or shortly after..
nerd.gif
Same...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Any heads on line at footlocker 34th that has info about a purchase limit? Got a few heads relying on me

alot of times its one per and you have to get back in line... 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

harlem 125 (da store) is getting em tomorrow, so is SD underground in harlem 125th street is getting em as well.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yea i just called dem up and found out too, thanks.. Atmos as well on 125th... there's a footlocker up by me gettin em so i dont think ima stress it.. i'll update with more stores in a few

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Only store in orlando fl gettin theses r footaction at florida mall... 16 pairs ONLY... At 7pm there givin out tickets so u could pick ur pair up at 9am tomorrow...
someone from Orlando didn't want to tell me where he was getting his pairs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he's just salty cuz he's not getting any period
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man, did any if you guys in Orlando try that other spot in Colonial drive that gets limited releases? Something closet?

Back
Top Bottom