Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i will always follow s_dubl's sig everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytime from now on . thank you sneaker_ST x10000

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i got the shippin email from sneaker st too..
pimp.gif

i got it too but no tracking.  NO email from UPS either
frown.gif

dgoins ... Sole Classics aint gettin these at all now. Dude tweeted it a few hours ago. PM me if u need some help

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i got the shippin email from sneaker st too..
pimp.gif

i got it too but no tracking.  NO email from UPS either
frown.gif
i think he will ship out monday with (3-day ground) hopefully! man im getting the chills waiting

magic you're still having pointless arguments with people I see ?

Join me in creating a new age of NikeTalk

Leave NikeTalk 2010 to the teenagers....

You've got to see the error and the hypocrisy in your conduct right? Aren't you 30-something ?

nerd.gif
I'm waiting....

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Tony906

this will not sell out

someone said the same thing about the space jams
laugh.gif
Honestly, I think these will be nearly impossible to find after tomorrow night (except for eBay of course, for $300+).  People are seriously going bananas over these kicks!

I got 1 ticket from Footaction w/ 2szs on it. And another from Footlocker. Least I kno I'm guaranteed a pair tonite. =]

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Tony906

this will not sell out

someone said the same thing about the space jams
laugh.gif
Honestly, I think these will be nearly impossible to find after tomorrow night (except for eBay of course, for $300+).  People are seriously going bananas over these kicks!

i see that, ive never had a pair, i wanted these to be my first but i got a feeling that aint going to happen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

shiiiiiiiiiii.....dudes wanna pay $300 and they drop tomorrow?

for $ i'll go pick up some pairs for people at the footlocker near me since nothing but senior citizens shop there and they have 24 pairs of coppers
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Dude...who is that in your avy?!?!
eek.gif
nerd.gif
That is Elena Heiress
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This aint Elena

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BRNQING

i cant afford it ? thats the first thing anyone says when someone has a problem with a pre -order .... its not about the money bro seriously its the way business is conducted... if you owned a company it would easily be run into the ground with your business  mind..... i can afford the shoes ... the principle in which the auction was put up was ridiculous and if you dont believe that ... your obviously the guy who put up the auction

Why did you respond to me twice?  Are you trying to take your anger out on me?  Well I'm the wrong one kid.

First of all, stop blaming others for YOUR fault.  You selected a reseller.  What did you expect on ebay taking pre-orders.  You just didn't get one who came through.  Now you're crying on NT like we can do something for you.  You know how many stories of this we've heard.  You didn't get your kicks, oh well, tough.  You're getting your money back, so stop crying, they're just sneakers.  There's a lot more important things going on in this world, so please stop crying on the internet and man up for God's sake.

And the reason I couldn't own a company is because I don't have the temperament, for dealing with people with you.  You've been a member for five years, and your first post are crying about a re-seller   
laugh.gif

yeah a gamble with a back up ... and e -thugs always make Nt interesting ....i got my money back.... i am happy, i have a pair on the way and i wll get a couple in the morn if i am lucky
no hard feelings bro ... so you been on since 03 that makes a you a sneaker god? be easy man.. if your angered their is no need to be ... I am posting for one reason ... i had a prob so look out ... if this issue was not an issue with you why respond,... i was just giving a heads up to all of the people who preordered ... am i wrong for that ? huh? thought so ! i just want other to take my happening as a factor when deciding to order from those guys that all the guy might get his order who cares move on ....

how can you even be mad me B

PEACE!!!!!!!!
yes i took an L and as i stated before i have to laught at my self on this one

I just got back from my FTL just to confirm they got and the size run. These employees are hypin them like crazy and actin like they have confidential info
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Gotta get up early called footaction and they said "yeah were getting them but were opening up at 7am"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
But hopefully i can get them through NDC. The Mall of America is going to be crazy tomorrow.

at these not sellin out.....

samething was said with spacejams, and those things were so mass produced @%%$ aint funny....

Back
Top Bottom