Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

so what yall think to be or not to be?

It's Too Be Ma...... Hang In There!......... Swoosh Squad FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by d1ner0

footlocker 42nd i believe with the picture in here that had 300 people they have 700 pairs....hoh has about 1800 from what i was told... and nike town got like 300
i been looking through the pages aint founf the pic u taking bout

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Solez is one of the best sellers on this forum, he will come through, he always does.
i know man, just trying losen up thing in here cause dudes getting itchy for their pairs
laugh.gif

ill hook ya uo eddo lol.... its the companies contract with UPS lol...  im still waiting refreshing lol... would my refresh button get mest up if i click it every 2 secs lol hahahaha jk.... im on xbox live... let me know if ur playin

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It was so much easier getting Foams pre Eggplant....I long for the good ol days
agreed
Co-sign. In a big way. There's only a few pairs of sneakers that I actually want, and hype about them is shafting everyone.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Jayz0nMyFeEt

Hahaha i dont wanna get fired lol... space jam release was crazy...UPS ships for all eastbay, finishline and sum footlocker... pre-load guys got fired for takin kicks hahaha... put em in the damaged bin and took em lol

I need to steal some UPS uniform just to get my hands on these kicks. lol.
Me too! Imma start looking up on Ebay or go to Goodwill or any other thrift store! Need my Uniform UPS or FED EX
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

After all these years selling on NDC I don't see how they are still not consistent with these releases.
cause they keep it random to give everyone a fair chance..... 
plus if it was  a set time for releases the systems would crash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dudes had all the time in the world to pre order early for a GREAT price....now dudes gettin shafted on ndc and want the hook up.....sorry guys shouldn't have slept on the homie.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

everyone go to bed
tongue.gif
ya everyone go to bed! leave it all for us Westcoasters lol your stores are already getting a shiiiiii-load. it evens it out
wink.gif
nerd.gif

It's sad people pay 400 for foam pro's that went on sale. Hype for foams is too much these days.

while we are all waiting for the coppers, the all white retro 1 25th anniversary sold out pretty fast on eastbay. i know nobody cares but i thought it was crazy that they sold that fast. when is ndc going to post the sizes. at least i got 1 pair of the coppers on lock when i hit up the mall this morning. im coppin them and rockin them immediately.

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

Originally Posted by Hizzle

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.
If I remember correctly from the Doernbecher 6 release the sizes popped up first on swoosh.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

It's sad people pay 400 for foam pro's that went on sale. Hype for foams is too much these days.

its hype and it eventually happens with all sneakers.....
once an iconic shoe gets harder to find and years pass ..... 

Originally Posted by Hizzle

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.
Ok. Because I swear dudes are talking like they have some sort of priority with the Swoosh, like it's a whole different site. I was about to get mad because I never had it like that when I did have my Swoosh account.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It was so much easier getting Foams pre Eggplant....I long for the good ol days
Once resellers caught on that they could make the big bucks off of these, then it was a wrap. I wish most people could go back to thinking that most foams are hideous so I wouldn't have to go through all this bs to get a shoe I love.

+1
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom