Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I can guarantee db charitys hit for $99 when I had the link for swoosh that was the price, and my boy copped multiples at that price.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by pull a Fredo

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.
If I remember correctly from the Doernbecher 6 release the sizes popped up first on swoosh.
Nah, I had my Swoosh account back then. There was no difference from what I remember and there was no discount on them. I remember people on here seeing them before I did.

Um... nah. The DB 6s were discounted on Swoosh for $99. 
Really? Was that for a limited time? I never saw them discounted on Swoosh.

It was before the actual release date. Here's a screenshot of when they were like that. It's from my order history. 
pimp.gif

m7rsig.jpg
owned.

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.
If I remember correctly from the Doernbecher 6 release the sizes popped up first on swoosh.
Nah, I had my Swoosh account back then. There was no difference from what I remember and there was no discount on them. I remember people on here seeing them before I did.

It was before the actual release date. Here's a screenshot of when they were like that. It's from my order history. 
pimp.gif

m7rsig.jpg

Haha, nice. That was just about the only shoe for a long time that I had to get for regular price off NDC/Swoosh.

Nah, you"re right.

pimp.gif

m7rsig.jpg
This guy is right because some fool on youtube posted a video a week or two before release day and he showed the paper where he got them for under 100 each.

every now and then swoosh messes up and puts stuff up early with discount when it shouldnt be... but usually theyre fixed within the am

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

damn 3am eastern?
laugh.gif

would make sense right? they release on the 13th, its the 13th here in the east coast, but at 3am it would the 13th on all coast so maybe 3am is the right time hmm....

They got these in a warehouse ready to go. Just post that $&@* and wrap this up. Damn haven't u created enough hype Nike ?

Not sure if this video's been posted. Don't really care. Just something to peep while you wait.

Put it on mute.

Two pairs so necessary.
smokin.gif

Was on the phone for 36:36. Like everybody is saying, they're closed and not doing phone orders. They're just basically answering the phone to let the callers know just hit "refresh".

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Were they even available to order? $99 isnt 40% off $96 is...

That's from my order history. 40% of $165 is $66. That makes them $99. Mathematical fail? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Were they even available to order? $99 isnt 40% off $96 is...

$165 x .40 = $66, $165-$66 = $99

when they dropped early the first two times they were discounted.

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

san diego doesnt get any of these releases, only the spacejams so far
Sheikh in plaza bonita and north county fair are homie
talked to the manager there bro, said he was getting em
Are they opening at 6 or will it be a normal 9 or 10 o'clock opening for both these stores?  hope nobody lining up for these cuz I havent seen many foams runnin round SD, prolly 2 people in the past 6 years for me

My bad, I stand corrected. I wish swoosh would mess up and discount things a little more often.

I actually saw it happen with an ipod nano before. I waited to long to order it and it went back up to the right price 2 days later.

Well this is nerve wracking. It's like I can either wait for whenever these drop and hopefully that's before the mall lines start, or I can catch some zzz before I have to line up at the mall. I have learned my lesson. There's way too much hype. Especially with specific release dates. I'm opting for peace of mind next time.

Back
Top Bottom