Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I'm kinda glad to hear how many will be released cuz it seems like a GR, but then again I'm kinda nervous cuz with my luck the foams will end up selling out...

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by curtisboy

IS the jordan 2010 up on NDC because I prefer them over that dirty copper penny

if that was the case i would order them off of shoe trends and save some cash and get them....
lol i was joking

i was wondering if the DB 6's were discounted. i see those sz 18's for retail on swoosh.

in the midst of these foams, i totally forgot about the 2k10's which i do like. if i strike out on the foams i'll get those instead. they're not up on swoosh yet either.

99 would be 40% off, but for some reason they did come up for 96, i purchased two pairs

IS the jordan 2010 up on NDC because I prefer them over that dirty copper penny

if that was the case i would order them off of shoe trends and save some cash and get them....

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I'm kinda glad to hear how many will be released cuz it seems like a GR, but then again I'm kinda nervous cuz with my luck the foams will end up selling out...
i called HOHLA and the guy there said these are a quickstrike, similar to the MS6 last weekend

Originally Posted by asianJordan

i called HOHLA and the guy there said these are a quickstrike, similar to the MS6 last weekend

why so many pairs out there then?

Im going to bed this is too boring right now. Gotta get up and PRAY that there is not a crowd at moa. Most people might end up grabbing those 1's. The only people buy real nice shoes are usually college dudes who buy them and resell them on ebay
smh.gif
. Just like the Doernbecher 6's.

Good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by AirZ23

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

san diego doesnt get any of these releases, only the spacejams so far
Sheikh in plaza bonita and north county fair are homie
talked to the manager there bro, said he was getting em
Are they opening at 6 or will it be a normal 9 or 10 o'clock opening for both these stores?  hope nobody lining up for these cuz I havent seen many foams runnin round SD, prolly 2 people in the past 6 years for me
he told me theyre still opening at 10 but to get there early, im still tryin to get them off NDC but if thats a fail then ill be up there round 8 in the morning, where you tryin to cop? Blends and the Attic are still getting them too

these foams are GR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone and their momma will have them
Cool. Tell your mom to hook me up with a pair for $120 then.

Originally Posted by asianJordan

why so many pairs out there then?
out where?? I haven't seen a single pair in virtual land as of yet for retail by a big chain
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I keep hitting quantity 2 just for practice ... any other 13's out there?

ima buy all the 13s.... i got you swerve for $350 a pair
pimp.gif
dont worry free shippin
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom