Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by The7onius

we should start taking turns refreshing
LOL terrible idea. Because whenever the designated refresher sees they're in stock, no one else is finding out until that person and a couple hundred other people cop first.

what the hell with all these size 13's? how tall are y'all? i'm 6'2, i always feel like i got shafted in the height department

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

@STARBURY
might go to plaza bonita but too many folks know bout that place so i dont know bout this situation while north county is closer, plus blends was tryin to get me to pay premium prices on some am90s they had last time i was there some time ago, they might hike the price on the coppers too.  im keeping hope alive with NDC so we'll c, where you coppin?

prolly just NDC but if that doesnt go through then NC what size are you? Apparently hella people been fiending for these out here callin a bunch and shizz

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

what the hell with all these size 13's? how tall are y'all? i'm 6'2, i always feel like i got shafted in the height department

6'4 ova here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Hoh ny will open at 7 am.. They will have near 1000 Footlocker on 34 st 1000 Footlocker in mAnhattan mall on 33 st will have some not many not sure of amount. Niketown ny 150 today next week 150 more. Y'all going mad over these... Enjoy I don't need anymore good luck guys
so places are getting more pairs next week too? alright, there's no point in worrying about this release now, the eggplants on-the-other-hand
eyes.gif

which size is the hardes tot get?? im a 10 and thats a pretty common size, but they are also the most produced sizes.

i can see places back east getting a replen cuz of the crazy storms and how it would affect the shipments from Memphis

I'd love for a quantity estimate at the stores over here, but I'm just grateful that the second girl I spoke to even knew what I was talking about when I asked if they were going to have these.

^^ ya i definitely agree. eggies will probably be a much more limited release than coppers.
at least that has been nikes trend in then past

cant imagine them making coppers + eggies wide avaialbe, 2 of the top 5 c.w's of all time in foam 1's....... and in a 2month span?! GR+GR??? idk think so..

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

@STARBURY
might go to plaza bonita but too many folks know bout that place so i dont know bout this situation while north county is closer, plus blends was tryin to get me to pay premium prices on some am90s they had last time i was there some time ago, they might hike the price on the coppers too.  im keeping hope alive with NDC so we'll c, where you coppin?

prolly just NDC but if that doesnt go through then NC what size are you? Apparently hella people been fiending for these out here callin a bunch and shizz
im a sz9 so it should be an easy copp since sizes from 9 to bout 10.5 seem to be the most stocked round these parts come to find out, especially after the space jam release, thats the most sizes fashion valley and plaza had i heard

Originally Posted by danielson1722

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

6'6 homie
6'7
alien.gif
see i got screwed. i demand more height or smaller feet. this is @+%...

and this proves my theory. i'll be in line and be at least 3-5 inches taller than everyone in front of me at HOH. Guess what? never a 13 for me. Re-Sellers.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom