Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

did mine through phone too. Chick was tryin to hollar at me. Said i sound sexy and told me sweet dreams. Shoulda tried to squeeze that swoosh password out of her

They still have FSR on NDC...SMH to cats that panic over this release. Seems like they have plenty to go around, reseller gonna sit with their pairs lol

i ususally dont get up on saturdays anymore but for someone reason i got up ordered mine. free shipping!! i dont need em that bad right now ill wear my eggplants till they come in lol im good! thank u Jesus!

Yo I'm really tempted to go ahead and order my 11.5's really tempted...

Nah..

I just really hope I don't regret it and then end up wanting them later on and having to pay reseller prices...

That's why I'm contemplating getting a pair that way if I don't want them I'll just sell them back or trade for something I would need later on down the line...

What to do what to do...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I'm really tempted to go ahead and order my 11.5's really tempted...

Nah..

I just really hope I don't regret it and then end up wanting them later on and having to pay reseller prices...

That's why I'm contemplating getting a pair that way if I don't want them I'll just sell them back or trade for something I would need later on down the line...

What to do what to do...
Just do it, i was sitting at the "Place Order" screen for 5 mins, not beacuase I didnt want them, I Just wanted them today. Still going downtown to pickup a second pair. These are my first pair of Foams, do they fit true to size?

Just got back from NTChicago, Stock there was extremely limited. I know alot of heads were left disappointed.

I guess I took my break from work at the right time. Got my size 13.  

Edit:  Out of curiosity, what time did they go up?

I been awake for over 24hrs
smh.gif

Just walked in and copped. Word on the street in Greensboro, is that people are suppose to be comin down here to get pairs
laugh.gif

If you are in SoCal, the Footaction at Westfield aka Fox Hills Mall has very few people waiting in line. They are supposed to open at 8am.

man ndc must have alot. they have been up for 20 minutes and they still have a fsr. i was thinking about coppin another pair but i dont see the need for 2 pairs of these. instead of droppin another 2 bills on 1 more pair of coppers i will put that 200 toward a pair of eggplants.

riddla713 wrote:
man ndc must have alot. they have been up for 20 minutes and they still have a fsr. i was thinking about coppin another pair but i dont see the need for 2 pairs of these. instead of droppin another 2 bills on 1 more pair of coppers i will put that 200 toward a pair of eggplants.

EXACTLY what im doing

i just got back from the mall and there was a line of about 20 people or so... got my pairs and went home. hope everyone copped who wanted them.
382702769.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom