Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

yo there were like 300 people at the mall and they still have every size left. Im so happy to be in the DMV during this release.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

im mad dudes tried to low ball sneakerst with the 170 shipped smh dudes never cease to amaze me
Just got this one... 
"Im sorry can I get a refund.  I bought these on accident."  
indifferent.gif

I don't know how familiar some of you are with eBay BIN (immediate payment) auctions... but there is nothing accidental about that.  
laugh.gif
Accident?!?

can't believe they thought that excuse could work..

@#%#$ a refund now
alien.gif

Dear Nike, these coppers are doing great....so uh....can we get that red pair now please?
nerd.gif

my thoughts exactly on the refund 
roll.gif

as far as the reds i prefer the candy reds BP photoshopped.. them things have been in my head sfor bout 6 months now

I know im plenty of pages late but good looks bak ymmij for the initial heads up that they dropped. And I'm not with the swoosh squad
eyes.gif
but big ups to everyone who was in the chat from the beginning , so much sole, rico, brandon and a couple of others. Glad to see that everyone got through on NDC after all those hours, NY tax FTL but at least it aint as bad as Cali
grin.gif

Ended up grabbing two pairs just because, with my pair from shoetrends that makes 3 prolly sell or trade 1. Tired as hell but bout to play ball at stony brook with 0 hours of sleep, J I appreciate the call to see if I was good
pimp.gif

anywhere i can find these online for amore then retail to get still?

i need a  10.5 if anyone wnats to PM me...paypal wil be able to be sent after i get off work between 7-8 PM EST tonight.

Ebay's flooded with them now.  You can snag for close to retail.  Not as limited as one thought...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

yo there were like 300 people at the mall and they still have every size left. Im so happy to be in the DMV during this release.

which mall cause my boy lookn for them right now and i know for a fact PG plaza aint got them in his size.. them dudes in there be holding pairs like they getting compensated for it

copped 2 pairs but only thing that sux is that i couldn't use the employee discount . smh would of been nice to get these under retail too

Originally Posted by poosht

So what time where these available on NDC when the sizes were made active, pst?

bout 9:30-9:45a.m. easten and they had FSR but the hot sizes sold very quickly on size 15 left as of now

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I know im plenty of pages late but good looks bak ymmij for the initial heads up that they dropped. And I'm not with the swoosh squad
eyes.gif
but big ups to everyone who was in the chat from the beginning , so much sole, rico, brandon and a couple of others. Glad to see that everyone got through on NDC after all those hours, NY tax FTL but at least it aint as bad as Cali
grin.gif

Ended up grabbing two pairs just because, with my pair from shoetrends that makes 3 prolly sell or trade 1. Tired as hell but bout to play ball at stony brook with 0 hours of sleep, J I appreciate the call to see if I was good
pimp.gif

dropped the ball on this one...left without my phone so i couldnt call swoosh for the disco when it was time and obviously didnt get my 27 missed text messages about them being up cause i forgot my phone...oh well you live and you learn...this will be the last time this happens to me...i'm usually always on my *$!!...but at least i got my 3 pairs 2 from HOH and 1 from shoetrends

Solezprogression - i see you doing your thang! ...note to self (SMH on the 8:30 secret drop spot****
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

im mad dudes tried to low ball sneakerst with the 170 shipped smh dudes never cease to amaze me
Just got this one... 
"Im sorry can I get a refund.  I bought these on accident."  
indifferent.gif

I don't know how familiar some of you are with eBay BIN (immediate payment) auctions... but there is nothing accidental about that.  
laugh.gif
Accident?!?

can't believe they thought that excuse could work..

@#%#$ a refund now
alien.gif

Dear Nike, these coppers are doing great....so uh....can we get that red pair now please?
nerd.gif
those look wack

Pretty sure dudes flaked on the 11's I got them.  I have 2 11's and a 12 up for grabs..selling at cost $245...planning on mailing today if I can get these accounted for...10.5 and 13 gone

I'm so happy I got a fresh pair of Eggplants and won't have to put up with this BS again. Muck Nike for making me stress out for 12 hours! If I hadn't gotten my order through on NDC I'd be goin wild like son who was talkin about goin Virginia Tech on dudes....

yea...i wasn't happy with the PS but i can't find BP's lol

nike needs to drop a red foam one tho, ASAP....stop the bs'ing already.

Back
Top Bottom