Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

were employees at FLs/FAs able to use their discounts on these?
nerd.gif

yes

i dont understand why people are makin a huge deal on these.. they are kinda ugly.. maybe it will grow on me and plus 200 for them is alot!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I know im plenty of pages late but good looks bak ymmij for the initial heads up that they dropped. And I'm not with the swoosh squad
eyes.gif
but big ups to everyone who was in the chat from the beginning , so much sole, rico, brandon and a couple of others. Glad to see that everyone got through on NDC after all those hours, NY tax FTL but at least it aint as bad as Cali
grin.gif

Ended up grabbing two pairs just because, with my pair from shoetrends that makes 3 prolly sell or trade 1. Tired as hell but bout to play ball at stony brook with 0 hours of sleep, J I appreciate the call to see if I was good
pimp.gif

dropped the ball on this one...left without my phone so i couldnt call swoosh for the disco when it was time and obviously didnt get my 27 missed text messages about them being up cause i forgot my phone...oh well you live and you learn...this will be the last time this happens to me...i'm usually always on my *$!!...but at least i got my 3 pairs 2 from HOH and 1 from shoetrends

Solezprogression - i see you doing your thang! ...note to self (SMH on the 8:30 secret drop spot****
roll.gif
)

those 2 arent from SHOETRENDS are they?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by stackabills

I'm so happy I got a fresh pair of Eggplants and won't have to put up with this BS again. Muck Nike for making me stress out for 12 hours! If I hadn't gotten my order through on NDC I'd be goin wild like son who was talkin about goin Virginia Tech on dudes....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I know im plenty of pages late but good looks bak ymmij for the initial heads up that they dropped. And I'm not with the swoosh squad
eyes.gif
but big ups to everyone who was in the chat from the beginning , so much sole, rico, brandon and a couple of others. Glad to see that everyone got through on NDC after all those hours, NY tax FTL but at least it aint as bad as Cali
grin.gif

Ended up grabbing two pairs just because, with my pair from shoetrends that makes 3 prolly sell or trade 1. Tired as hell but bout to play ball at stony brook with 0 hours of sleep, J I appreciate the call to see if I was good
pimp.gif

No problem, I decided to pass on these for now and hopefully it doesn't bite me in the butt later on.

Originally Posted by prattn33

Pretty sure dudes flaked on the 11's I got them.  I have 2 11's and a 12 up for grabs..selling at cost $245...planning on mailing today if I can get these accounted for...10.5 and 13 gone

$245! That's a great price!

glad too see people that are re-selling aint hittin cats over the head with prices. Respectable business in here

^ Dude selling for $245, can't beat that if you were one of the unlucky ones that couldn't get it or didn't get the ill discount. Stand up thing to do man for sneakerheads IMO.

Still amazed @ some getting them for $120

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

were employees at FLs/FAs able to use their discounts on these?
nerd.gif

yes

damn. I was gonna have a friend get them for me since he works at a FL, but I backed out last night cuz I thought I'd be paying $200 cash (cuz he'd drop them off after work) and I figured I should just use my cc to buy the coppers. regretting this now
frown.gif

I got fronted on hardbody so I missed out...

But these aren't so limited so I'll just cop for 20-30 above retail on ebay.

No big deal.

Originally Posted by got shoes

glad too see people that are re-selling aint hittin cats over the head with prices. Respectable business in here
Can't say the same about ISS. There's a few people there who bought like 8 pairs and are planning to sell them for $300
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by rillo561

^ Dude selling for $245, can't beat that if you were one of the unlucky ones that couldn't get it or didn't get the ill discount. Stand up thing to do man for sneakerheads IMO.

Still amazed @ some getting them for $120
im doing 250

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i dont understand why people are makin a huge deal on these.. they are kinda ugly.. maybe it will grow on me and plus 200 for them is alot!

you'll learn to love em, plus 200 is only 25 more than wack ms 6, sj 11, and *cough* spizike

you can be butt naked with these on and people will only notice your feet...
eek.gif

They had a FSR at Footaction and HOH in Town East Mall. I got nervous when I saw the thread growing 1 page per minute. I called them before I left and there was no line. If anyone in Dallas wants a pair, they have plenty

Back
Top Bottom